• Songs
  • (Bapu Has 'Em) Moobs Just Like A Lady by Straumpu & The CHC (p.6)
2012/06/20 18:18:41
daryl1968
timidi

I meant to say, that this is probably the best song I've ever heard in my whole life..

+1 - and (some of) the backing vocals are excellent
2012/06/20 20:35:52
Bub
I listened to the remix just now.

Sounds good to me, the original mix did too though. This one seems clearer maybe? Hard to tell without an actual side by side comparison.

Not sure if it's in my head, but the lead seems to sit better now.

Hello? ;)
2012/06/20 20:47:53
daryl1968
Bub

I listened to the remix just now.

Sounds good to me, the original mix did too though. This one seems clearer maybe? Hard to tell without an actual side by side comparison.

Not sure if it's in my head, but the lead seems to sit better now.

Hello? ;)

and the backing vocals are excellent
2012/06/20 21:29:59
philz
What a hoot... wish I had been set up sooner to have been a part of this.  It was great: the track totally kicked, and the CHC experiment was successful beyond anyone's dreams.  The lead vocal was pretty damned good for a guy who keeps insisting he can't sing.  Naturally the bass was way too loud and seemed to be droning on an Am, but I guess that's to be expected 
2012/06/24 05:31:07
Bob Oister
Wow!  Now, that's what I call "Entertainment"!

Very clever and funny spoof, and the CHC was a really cool idea, especially because nobody knew what was happening when they recorded it.

Had to go for a second listen.  You guys did a great job on the music and mix, too, and Steve's guitar parts were killer!

Weird Al better be looking over his shoulder.  Fun stuff, guys, definitely a very "moobing" rendition of a rock classic!

Bob
2012/06/24 22:13:23
Moshkiae
Hi,

I liked that ... and specially the talking and introductions and all that ... we need more of that fun stuff!

Nice Bapu .... very nice everyone!
2012/06/25 15:35:04
bapu
@Sander Verstraten - Becan is required audition or no.

@Daryl1968 (ITYRN) - who's the "standout" BGV performer?

@Colin - Thanks for listening

@timidi - and you helped!!!

@Bub - Thanks for the re-listen. Strummy has given me some tips on possibly improving the guitar sounds and I'll be trying those soon.

@Philz - Mooch insists louder, longer and harder that I can't sing

@Bob - Thanks brother

@Pedro - Thanks for listening. Fun is what it's all about.
2012/06/25 16:30:50
mgh
BRAvo! you didn't make tits of yourselves...
2012/06/26 02:54:13
57Gregy
After not having internet for almost a week, I finally got to listen... and let me say this is the greatest internet musical collaboration I have ever been a part of! Fantastic moobs BGV!
When do the royalties start coming in?
2012/06/26 07:49:55
pistolpete
I thought this was hilarious, great job! The vocals were fine. Steve gave Joe Perry a run for his money with the guitar work. Where's the video?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account