2018/12/01 20:33:44
ZincTrumpet
It’s gone 64 bit at last and also includes a vst plugin version which could be useful.

Read all about it here... https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.htm

MAC version here ... https://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.htm
2018/12/01 20:53:58
gmon72
Cool. I can never figure out the right upgrade to get.
2018/12/01 20:53:59
gmon72
Cool. I can never figure out the right upgrade to get.
2018/12/01 21:07:26
ZincTrumpet
Know what you mean. It looks like I started with Everything Pak (via Pro) and then upgraded with PlusPak every year adding the 49 Pak and Xtra Pak (plus Xtra paks whenever they appear). As far as I can tell I have all of the the RealTracks by doing this.
2018/12/01 23:35:56
abacab
Thanks for the info!  I was just wondering earlier today if they were coming out with a new version for next year, since I had not noticed an email from them yet.

I bought into BIAB 2017 Pro back in December 2016 with the end of year discount deal, then skipped the upgrade last year, but that new 64-bit upgrade looks worthwhile.  Doesn't look like too much else has changed though.
2018/12/02 04:33:22
mettelus
abacab
I bought into BIAB 2017 Pro back in December 2016 with the end of year discount deal, then skipped the upgrade last year, but that new 64-bit upgrade looks worthwhile.  Doesn't look like too much else has changed though.

Same here, and not really used it much other than to play around with it, but never studied it well enough to use it properly either. Being able to host 64-bit VSTs is a very nice addition. Has anyone tried out the hosting capabilities yet?

They also include a 64-bit plugin version... in the review video where they mentioned this, the first DAW they show is CbB (1:19 into their intro video).

Now I have guilt, when I loaded this new machine I only play the music games on it after I loaded it :(

2018/12/02 10:21:53
ZincTrumpet
abacab
Thanks for the info!  I was just wondering earlier today if they were coming out with a new version for next year, since I had not noticed an email from them yet.

NP abacab! I was also going to skip the update this year but 64 bit and VSTi are making me rethink! This has been debated a lot on their forum and is considered a big deal by some. I use BIAB for trying out ideas in different styles and also to create my own backing tracks for my "one man worship band" at my local church. It's really fast for doing this and where "studio quality" is not so important although I usually import the BIAB tracks into CbB to refine them and add other instrumentation. I will even use just the drum and/or bass parts generated by BIAB and add the rest myself. It's surprising what can be achieved in very little time. The melodist is also a useful tool for generating melody ideas when you get stuck and it's also a great tool for jamming/noodling with. 
2018/12/02 13:19:30
BobF
That new plug looks pretty cool.  The plug vid is using Studio One
2018/12/02 15:07:32
oockkk
I am interested in this MIDI file.
 mega pack, ultra pack..Which one?
2018/12/02 18:35:52
kitekrazy1
 For what is does would the regular version be enough?  I'm not a fan of software always trying to get you to buy addons.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account