2015/03/24 11:45:05
williamcopper
I've read many posts about this, but they keep slipping off the 30-day view windows.   Sonar platinum.

In PRV, making it almost impossible to use: if you select multiple tracks with multiple controllers on multiple channels, the controller pane becomes a mess of straight lines.   You can not even delete controllers from view without stretching that pane to cover the entire monitor and one by one deleting unwanted controllers.    And THEY COME BACK like the undead if you use pick tracks to delete a track from view, or add a track, or change what tracks are in focus. 

Please please please improve this.    Incidentally, Platinum added a new option, PRV, Controllers menu: it says "Display Multiple Controllers"  ... but as far as I can tell it does nothing .... is this a clue that someone is working on the problem? 
2016/03/11 14:10:54
halo94sweep
The behavior of controller pane is a huge pain and serious problem that should be fixed already.
Controller pane displays every messages in selected track(s) which makes the controller pane a huge mess.
It requires a lot of time to clean them up.
Even worse, after cleaning up unwanted controller lanes, all the messages come back again everytime opening PRV or track focus gets changed.

Controller pane should
1. remember which controller lanes were open and closed per track.
2. not refresh the view when track focus gets changed or opening PRV.
3. be scrollerable multiple lanes.
4. And each lanes should be indivisually sizable.

FYI,
The behavior introduced since platinum.
X3 isn't perfect, however, at least it doesn't destroy workflow.

It's been few days that I contacted Cakewalk regarding the matter and I really hope to hear from them soon.
I'll update when I hear from them.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account