2015/12/31 07:17:26
p.a.wallis
Craigster91
p.a.wallis -- 

Thank you so much!
Ok, so my installation is the same as yours.

So, it's still a mystery to me how a 10+GB download (and currently still residing as 10.6 GB on C:>ProgramData>Cakewalk>CommandCenter) gets installed and cut by over 50%.

Also, when I compare my prior DimPro folder (plus expansion packs), many files/folders/samples aren't included. So, I'm not quite sure how to integrate them. Has anyone simply dragged multisamples from a prior DimPro installation into the new Rapture Pro multisample folder?

Craig

Could I ask since update 3 have your original Rapture Pro Expansions disappeared from CCC and download?

All the Legacy Packs, Gibson, Analog,Orchestral, Pianos, organs,World FX , Concert Grand Harp, PianeT and Clavinet all still show in my CCC but will not download and do not appear in the On-line Content.

The "New" D-Pro, Rapture Classic Atmospheric Guitar and bass, keys, orchestral, percussion, Sound FX Synths and World Instruments have all appeared since Update 3 (and have installed) but I have no idea how they relate to the original packs. I was under the impression these were new additions from the old Dimension pro packs as they installed into the new D-Pro folder in Rapture Pro but TBH I aint got a clue its really confusing   
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account