2015/12/27 17:48:10
maximumpower
I do not have Rapture Pro but I do have Rapture Session. I have two Rapture Pro directories. One is under my normal Cakewalk Content directory and one is in the root. How do I move the one in the root of the drive?

For example, the two directories are:
E:\Data\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro
E:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro --- I want to move this under E:\Data

I checked CCC and there are no path settings directly the root, E:\

In Sonar Preferences, I don't see any paths that point to the root, E:\

I loaded Rapture Session into a project but I don't see in RS where to set a path.

Maybe I accidentally set this path when I installed Kingston? I don't remember. How do I change it?

Thanks
2015/12/28 11:26:12
fitzj
You can change the path's in regedit but be careful. Backup beforehand.
Hotkey Current User
software
Cakewalk Music software

2015/12/28 11:59:18
scook
The second folder should be under the path specified in the Command Center for "Content Path." If it is not in this path, it is a support issue.

edit: reread OP and edited reply to fit.
2015/12/28 18:09:58
maximumpower
My content path is set to where I want it. I will call support. I will also check my registry but I am not sure I will change it just yet.

Thanks!
2015/12/30 07:59:50
maximumpower
I called support and they said I could use the verbose install and it will ask me where to install. They also mentioned that they heard this before but were light staffed at the time and will have to look into it.

It is not causing me a problem but I thought it was a bit off that it was in the root and not with the rest of the Cakewalk "stuff".
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account