2015/11/26 16:57:29
Shockbroker
Command center doesn't automatically register my installation.
I'm on OSX Yosemite.
2015/11/26 17:00:47
Adq
Doktor Avalanche
VST 2 and 3 installed for me. Those who are having problems with this I suggest they check the VST file path in Sonar preferences and CCC. Then if necessary reinstall z3ta+2, but before you do that make sure verbose mode is ticked in CCC settings..

I have no problem with Z3ta 2.2 VST2 or VST3 when I add them to new project. The problem is that when I open old project, it shows error message, and loads default preset.
2015/11/26 17:06:22
Doktor Avalanche
Haven't checked that myself yet, my previous comment was directed towards those missing VSTs... Cheers.
2015/11/26 23:29:56
Midiboy
Yeah, once I unhid VST2 and told it not to replace, I have it both as a VST2 and 3, however, like the majority, I'm still having major issues with 2.2 on old session files.  I have currently uninstalled Zeta 2.2 and went back to 2.1 that I purchased. 
2015/11/27 16:40:56
marcelloott
Shockbroker
I'm on OSX Yosemite.

Same problem as you have. After having installed, it turned into demo mode, and coming back to 2.1 version did not solve.
Thanks for any help
m
2015/11/27 16:53:06
Avidsoul
marcelloott
Shockbroker
I'm on OSX Yosemite.

Same problem as you have. After having installed, it turned into demo mode, and coming back to 2.1 version did not solve.
Thanks for any help
m

Exactly the same problem for me. I also realize on "connected products" the light beside z3ta+2 is red?
I've clicked "install" various times, yet every time I open it on ableton it says it's in demo mode.

On Yosemite 10.10.2
2015/11/27 17:00:21
Doktor Avalanche

Adq
The problem is that when I open old project, it shows error message, and loads default preset.

Major bug confirmed:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/Zeta-2-v22-major-problem-for-me-PLEASE-HELP-ME-m3322787.aspx

2015/11/29 13:48:42
Christopher Brown [Cakewalk]
Hi all,

When running Command Center in OSX and experiencing any difficulties, be sure to log out of Command Center and then log in again to ensure that your session is still valid. This should resolve any authorization problems you may have. As always, if you are experiencing other problems please let us know.
2015/11/29 17:48:33
Adq
I think Cakewalk should recall Z3ta+ 2.2 Update and remove it from downloads until it get fixed.
2015/11/29 20:48:41
Paul P
Adq
I think Cakewalk should recall Z3ta+ 2.2 Update and remove it from downloads until it get fixed.

I used to think that early adopters were volunteers for beta testing, but now it looks more like it's for alpha testing (or worse, for just loading it and reporting back what happens).

I'd have absolutely no problem with that if it were clearly stated somewhere that this is a sort of cloud-sourced development model and early participants accept the inherent risk (all for the greater good of eventually attaining a solid product, for a lower price than would be possible otherwise).

If you don't want to be in on the excitement, it would be a good idea to let several months go by after any new release before updating.  I'm sure many quiet owners are doing just that.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account