• Software
  • SSL Duende Plugins to be Updated to V6 and monthly subscription service offer
2018/05/14 15:47:52
Pewter1985
Just checked the SSL website and noticed the plugins pictures had an updated look. Logged into my account and I see a subscription link for 14.99, don't know if this has been offered for some time and I missed it. Also the link to the latest software download shows V6 release date 16 May 2018 but only pulls up the last version 5.1.3 as of now. I like the new look and I wonder what improvements have been done. Doesn't seem to be any news about this on their social sites that I could find.
2018/05/16 01:21:41
backwoods
x-verb has been dropped from the line up. can still use the v5 version luckily
2018/05/17 18:20:45
tlw
Might be tempting if they do away with the requirement for an ilok USB dongle.
2018/05/17 21:28:48
backwoods
they are totally awesome plugins tlw-- and they do have sort of once a year sales on single plugins too. shame for people who didn't snap it up to not be able to buy x-verb- probably a licensing thing (the creator was the relab reverb guy)
2018/05/20 03:53:08
Zo
Anybody having an Ssue with oversampling ( sonar one) engaged and the plugin settings reset themselves ?
I also have problem with X Saturator , crazy distortion when playback ...from start ...
2018/05/23 23:03:01
Nino Vargas
Zo
Anybody having an Ssue with oversampling ( sonar one) engaged and the plugin settings reset themselves ?
I also have problem with X Saturator , crazy distortion when playback ...from start ...

Oh Zoheir , tu as eu le coulot de contacter ma mère? J’espère que tu lui a dit bien la vérité ... ;) 
2018/05/23 23:03:05
Nino Vargas
Zo

Oh Zoheir , tu as eu le coulot de contacter ma mère? J’espère que tu lui a dit bien la vérité ... ;) 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account