2015/04/06 00:56:46
modernair
Deleted my Z3TA+2 plugin and reinstalled.  Still asking for my registration code on each start up.  I've also had issues with it going silent after 30 minutes even after entering the registration code.   I've lost hours of creative time because of this problem.    I hope they can keep their word and a fix will be coming early April as promised.  This is by no means an outdated plug-in it's a classic worthy of the upkeep.
2015/04/06 01:15:28
BarbaraMoser
I also hope they will release the patch soon, I was expecting it to work on my Mac! If they can't sort it out, they should place a big info on their shop page that it doesn't work on Mac at this time!
2015/04/06 11:07:51
Paul P
BarbaraMoser
If they can't sort it out, they should place a big info on their shop page that it doesn't work on Mac at this time!

I totally agree with this.  And it should have been done a long time ago.

2015/04/06 21:39:39
Fleer
Version 2.1.2 is available on the website, poised to fix the Mac registration problem :)

(http://www.cakewalk.com/S...3TA-2-1-2-OS-X-Update)
2015/04/07 02:32:01
BarbaraMoser
Great news! Installed it and it seems to work fine, thx Cakewalk!
2015/04/07 12:32:29
Paul P

Take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum for compensation.

2015/12/15 16:40:32
Filmless1090
Z3TA Working in Ableton Live 9 Suite and Cubase Pro 8 as a registered instrument. When I try to use it in GarageBand it says Z3TA needs to be registered, when the Command Center and the two major DAWs I just mentioned see it as registered. Anyone know how or why GarageBand is not recognizing my registered Z3TA. Sound cuts off reparatively as it does in Demo, but like I said, works perfectly fine in my other DAWs and when I open Cakewalk Command Center it has green lights on both Z3TA and Rapture Pro, which by the way work's perfectly fine in GarageBand. How do they even think up these mistakes. You would think if Z3TA works only in demo, Rapture Pro would also have the same problem, but it works perfectly! Ideas anyone! It's the community that has the "brains"!

Found solution per below and it works!

t have found the solution. This is it!
issue with the authorization system for Cakewalk software on GarageBand OS X.!
We have fixed this issue in the latest update, Z3TA+ 2.1.2, for OS X. The new installer can be run over an existing installation and it will fix the problem. This can also be installed on new machines without Z3TA+ 2 previously installed.
Users can visit the products list of their Cakewalk account to download and install the Z3TA+ 2.1.2 update for OS X. Windows users do not need this update.
Hope my comrades with this similar problem will be pleased! I installed it and now GarageBand runs Z3TA in normal mode, not demo! Yes! :-)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account