2018/05/20 22:22:29
Jesse G
Here is basically what is being discussed cocerning GDPR

In May 2018, a European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is due to take effect. The GDPR imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations that offer goods and services to people in the European Union (EU), or that collect and analyze data tied to EU residents. The GDPR applies no matter where you are located.
Microsoft has extensive expertise in protecting data, championing privacy, and complying with complex regulations, and currently complies with both EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and EU Model Clauses. We believe that the GDPR is an important step forward for clarifying and enabling individual privacy rights. We want to help you focus on your core business while efficiently preparing for the GDPR.
We are committed to GDPR compliance across our cloud services when enforcement begins May 25, 2018, and provide GDPR related assurances in our contractual commitments.
Learn more about how our products help you comply with the GDPR, and let us help you get started. You can also find resources like webinars, videos, white papers, and FAQs about the regulation.
2018/05/20 23:29:49
Grem

Do any of the freebies require iLok?

Hybrid doesn't require a physical iLok, but you need the software iLok License Manager for it, I got it a long time ago with the hole Air music bundle thingy, I hadn't and wouldn't go near anythin iLok/PACE for years, still wont do the Physical iLok dance, but took the chance on the software manager for some product, and glad I did because I have since picked up a few others that require it that I would otherwise not have.

I grabbed Nebula, haven't installed yet, but from what I read I don't believe it requires any form of iLok, software or hardware.
2018/05/21 20:38:18
4syth
Air hybrid 3 requires ilok, soundspot nebula don't require
2018/05/22 03:34:15
Grem
Thanks 4syth and Matron.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account