2016/02/28 05:25:20
JustAdude
1) Visability for Compression:

It would be super nice, to see what the Pro Channel is doing, even when it's collapsed ... Like the little Pro Channel EQ window. Make a window for Compression, too! That'd be awesome.

2) Plugin List:

Please give us a list of the Pro Channel plugins engaged, just like for the regular FX plugins. A click on one of the plugin could open a plugin window, just like with the regular plugins. I'd love that!

-----------------------------------------

There maybe other cool ways to streamline the Pro Channel's overall accessibility. I'm sure, you guys will come up with something great in the future, like always!

Love from Germany,
Lukas
2016/02/28 09:45:43
dcumpian
So, you want to make the pro channel more like the FX bin? I don't understand why you wouldn't simply use the FX bin...

Dan

2016/02/28 12:27:53
JustAdude
sort of, yea.. the fx bin doesn't let you use pro Channel moduls though, does it?
2016/02/28 13:50:41
dappa1
True...makes it a bit more flexible!
2016/02/29 08:39:55
dcumpian
JustAdude
sort of, yea.. the fx bin doesn't let you use pro Channel moduls though, does it?

That is true, but once you've been doing this awhile, you'll end up having more plugins than you need, lol. I hardly use the Pro Channel, not because the plugins aren't good, but simply because I have and use other plugins that I know better. Plus, I like seeing what's on a track and the new expandable FX bin makes it easy.

Regards,
Dan
2016/02/29 12:55:06
stevec
I've voted for the first item, though I'm not entirely sure how they'd represent compressor settings in a collapsed state; i.e., horizontally.

For the second though, this isn't something I'd want to see since I use PC for the way the UI works today... it suits my workflow.  But if you collapse all modules you can still which are activated at a glance within a smaller vertical space, not all that unlike the FX bin.  And clicking the Expand icon would be like opening the plugin.  

2016/02/29 13:56:23
JustAdude
dcumpian
Plus, I like seeing what's on a track and the new expandable FX bin makes it easy.

See, that was my whole point. I want to see every plugin at a glance, without having to expand the Pro Channel. My point is, the Pro Channel moduls are very nice IMO. But i don't use them (except the eq), because i don't like having to expand the "channel strip".
2016/02/29 14:06:46
JustAdude
stevec
I've voted for the first item, though I'm not entirely sure how they'd represent compressor settings in a collapsed state; i.e., horizontally.

Check out, how studio1 does it, for example. It's kinda hard to describe.

[image]C:\Users\Lukas\Desktop\comp.png[/image]
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account