2015/11/24 15:31:25
Andrew Rossa
Both Z3TA+ 2 and Rapture Pro have gotten updates including AAX support. And we also welcome Rapture Session into the Cakewalk Instrument family. 

See what's new in Z3TA+ 2.2

See what's new in Rapture Pro

Learn more about Rapture Session (also included in all versions of SONAR 2015)
2015/11/25 12:49:43
Paul P

What do we do to get the update ?

I got z3ta+2 bundled within X1 Production Suite.  I see the z3ta+2 download as part of the X1PS download in my cakewalk account.  Has this file been updated to the 2.2 version and all I have to do is download it and install ?

EDIT :  I don't have CCC installed, so I'm hoping for a simple, manual download file.
2015/11/25 13:26:27
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
Paul P

What do we do to get the update ?

I got z3ta+2 bundled within X1 Production Suite.  I see the z3ta+2 download as part of the X1PS download in my cakewalk account.  Has this file been updated to the 2.2 version and all I have to do is download it and install ?

EDIT :  I don't have CCC installed, so I'm hoping for a simple, manual download file.

You will need to install Command Center for Z3TA+ 2.2 to authorize. 
2015/11/25 13:58:59
aha
"You will need to install Command Center for Z3TA+ 2.2 to authorize."

My Audio PC is not connected to the internet.
Does this mean, I cannot authorize Z3TA+ 2.2

2015/11/25 15:21:55
lambdoid
If I already have Rapture Pro, is there any point to downloading Rapture Session?
2015/11/25 15:24:05
agoldman
I can't find the download to 2.2. In "My downloads" page it only has 2.1.2. What am I doing wrong?

edit: I see it is updated as a link on the main page and not "my products download" page. You should probably update that.
2015/11/25 16:41:18
chakkman
Should be in your products too, at least it was for me. Otherwise, you can find it in the command Center, you have to activate it over it anyway.
2015/11/25 17:24:54
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
agoldman
I can't find the download to 2.2. In "My downloads" page it only has 2.1.2. What am I doing wrong?

edit: I see it is updated as a link on the main page and not "my products download" page. You should probably update that.

Hey Alan,

I had IT check into your account and they confirmed that Z3TA 2.2 is available. Please give it another check and let us know if you are still unable to access it.
2015/11/25 17:31:01
agoldman
Well I got the 2.2 but after installing it using the command center app, It only runs in demo mode in Logic X. You see this is the problem when you try to overprotect with these sort of add ons. They don't work and customers hate them. You actually drive people away with these sort of heavy handed tactics. Please help me out here. thx.

deleted the plugs, support files including hidden ones and used the app to install again and still:

Z3TA+ 2 is running in Demo Mode.  Saving programs is disabled and periodic random silence will be produced.

You can't imagine how frustrating this is for the end user.
2015/11/25 17:42:01
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
agoldman
Well I got the 2.2 but after installing it using the command center app, It only runs in demo mode in Logic X. You see this is the problem when you try to overprotect with these sort of add ons. They don't work and customers hate them. You actually drive people away with these sort of heavy handed tactics. Please help me out here. thx.

deleted the plugs and used the app again and still:

Z3TA+ 2 is running in Demo Mode.  Saving programs is disabled and periodic random silence will be produced.

You can't imagine how frustrating this is for the end user.

Hey Alan,
We are looking into an issue where some users may have an expired session when using Command Center on Mac. I believe we have a fix coming for this soon that will automatically correct it but it is also easy to fix manually. Could you try logging out and back in using the settings tab in Command Center? Once you've done that try leaving Command Center open and opening Z3TA 2 again in Logic.

When you first launched Command Center were you notified of the updated version and you have that downloaded?

Let me know if that fixes you up.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account