pwalpwal
Doktor Avalanche
pwalpwal
when will this update hit steam? tia

Just as well it didn't with z3ta+2.

yeah i think i may wait this one out
2015/12/01 10:42:18
terrybritton
I don't know if this will help anyone here, but I had purchased Z3TA+2 and Rapture Pro in the GOBBLE sale, and neither would come out of demo mode inside Cakewalk or in standalone, even though I had installed it using the Cakewalk Command Center.

I tried using the Command Center to uninstall Z3TA+2, delete files, and re-install, but it did not help.

Finally went and downloaded the command center fresh from my account area on the web at https://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center and installed it over the old copy, and everything worked fine after that. I did not even need to re-install Rapture Pro. So, I was surprised the old one did not auto-update itself or tell me there was a new version, if that was the cause.

Then again, I did go backwards from a Windows 10 installation reverting to 8.1 recently, so I'm not sure if that timing fits or not. Still, it is worth a try if you are having issues getting those plugins to work.

Terry
2015/12/01 19:19:27
agoldman
Look, the new Command Center STILL DOES NOT WORK> SAYS DEMO MODE!!!!!!!!!! Please fix this!!!!!!!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account