2015/12/05 21:36:54
fitzj
The installation wont start on any of the  Rapture Sound Libraries. I download twice from different computers.
2015/12/05 21:54:06
scook
Rapture Pro requires installation via the Command Center. It reads like you are not using it.
2015/12/05 22:14:57
fitzj
I have tried both  ways.

2015/12/06 03:23:47
werewindle
I had a similar issue when I set the path for Cakewalk content to other than the default it appears that rapture pro will only use the default one. Once I re-created the default path and copied everything over rapture pro found the libraries again.  Hope this helps
2015/12/06 09:37:28
fitzj
C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data
C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture LE
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture Pro

This is where Cakewalk installed the different version of Rapture. I feel the issue is the Rapture Session software may be the issue as the Command Centre  is getting confused with the xml cache files that it created when I loaded the  Sound librarires that came with that free version.  I cannot kill the process either with Kill Utility for windows which is strange and it creates three different  processes when trying to update.
2015/12/06 09:37:42
fitzj
C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data
C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture LE
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture Pro

This is where Cakewalk installed the different version of Rapture. I feel the issue is the Rapture Session software may be the issue as the Command Centre  is getting confused with the xml cache files that it created when I loaded the  Sound librarires that came with that free version.  I cannot kill the process either with Kill Utility for windows which is strange and it creates three different  processes when trying to update.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account