• Software
  • Studio One Pro multiple midi tracks (p.2)
2018/05/06 19:17:58
Cactus Music
Well just shows you how good our forum is! We can even help people who use other DAW's. 
But it also would imply that nobody there could help the OP with a very basic question. 
Glad I kept my money in my pocket in November :) 
2018/05/06 19:37:26
Jeff Evans
You are very wrong on that. The Presonus forum is by far the best place for help with Studio One. There are far more experts and experienced users there than here that is for sure. 

Did you post and expect an answer in 5 minutes perhaps? I for one am there a lot of the time (as a moderator as well) and did not even see your post. I would have responded. 

But the main thing is that you got an answer. Yes you can transpose multiple tracks at once. You need to have events on them. Select them all. Open the Inspector. The window to set them is all is the very bottom window as indicated by Rasure. Not the upper window.

When you in fact select multiple events (audio as well) the bottom area of the inspector is the place to effect all of them e.g. If you want to rename multiple clips at once the bottom window is the place to do it. 

I agree the manual is not super great for sure. I believe a new one is coming soon. But the manual still leaves out many functions. It is mainly a basic guide. 
2018/05/07 15:30:08
jude77
Cactus Music
Well just shows you how good our forum is! We can even help people who use other DAW's.

Yep!!  And that's why I love this place.  Good folks are here.
2018/05/07 16:39:31
WallyG
jude77
Cactus Music

Yep!!  And that's why I love this place.  Good folks are here.

I agree! It's the first forum I look at in the morning with my coffee, even though I'm using Studio One Pro 3 for all my new songs. I haven't downloaded CbB yet since they force you to install in the C: drive.

Walt
2018/05/08 19:33:31
Jon Bryson
Guess old habits die hard.  I also check in on this forum everyday.  I am giving CbB a try, but in the interim I started working with both Studio One and Cubase since they offered such great crossgrade prices.  It has been nice to see what else is available.

Jeff, I didn't post at the Presonus forum, just searched.  However, I will be sure to post over there in the future when I have issues, thanks for taking the time to respond over here.

Jon
2018/05/08 23:12:51
Jeff Evans
Hi Jon. Oh yes please post over there rather than searching. It might be like looking for a needle in a haystack! And do allow some time because us Studio One experts are all over the world and with time differences and all it might be a fast response or it could take a few hours. Someone will get back to you. I like helping people as much as I can so you will get answer from one of us for sure.  Studio One's hidden gems are all over the place. Many think it can't do this or that but in fact in nearly every case it can. Just got to know where to look.
2018/05/08 23:51:33
Jon Bryson
Will do Jeff.  I have to say, I'm really enjoying the experience overall with Studio One.  Very nice workflow!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account