• Features & Ideas
  • Keyboard shortcuts or buttons to instantaneously equalize all tracks' heights in TV (p.2)
2015/04/14 22:02:42
icontakt
BobF
The main reason I tried the other DAW to begin with was overall performance and stability.  Neither of those is a problem with Sonar now 

Me too. 

And I too love Sonar's UI, especially the new, compact CB modules (Transport module was too big and space-consuming in previous versions ).
2015/04/19 18:53:35
williamcopper
One feature, actually, from the PRV controller pane that I've complained about as such a pain:   WHY have a minimum vertical size for a track in track view?    In most of my projects I'd like to see 50-80 tracks at once on the track view, but can't because of the minimum vertical size: you have to scroll.   Let there be only lines, if appropriate, so that an infinite (or at least, one track per pixel) number can be seen at one time in one monitor.
2015/04/19 21:15:43
icontakt
williamcopper
Let there be only lines, if appropriate, so that an infinite (or at least, one track per pixel) number can be seen at one time in one monitor.

This is also possible in the other S DAW...
Sonar has the Navigator view, which I just tried for the first time in a few years, and found it quite unusable...
2016/02/20 06:33:14
Soundwise
I use AutoZoom in every project, but I would like to see Sonar with fixed track heights assigned to shortcuts or dedicated buttons. 5 stars from me for this feature request.
2016/02/20 10:06:43
Zargg
Voted. I have a bad habit of hitting 'F' when not intended. And then I have to resize all tracks (as I usually forget to save screenset). Would definetively be of use.
All the best.
2016/02/20 10:06:43
Zargg
Sorry! Duplicate post..
2016/02/20 11:36:21
icontakt
Thank you both for the votes!

Zargg71
I have a bad habit of hitting 'F' when not intended. And then I have to resize all tracks (as I usually forget to save screenset). Would definetively be of use.

Ken, in that situation, I'm pretty sure you can restore the view by hitting Alt+Z (assigned to "Restores view to previous state" by default). The feature I requested above would still be useful in other situations, though.
2016/02/20 11:50:54
Zargg
icontakt
Thank you both for the votes!

Zargg71
I have a bad habit of hitting 'F' when not intended. And then I have to resize all tracks (as I usually forget to save screenset). Would definetively be of use.

Ken, in that situation, I'm pretty sure you can restore the view by hitting Alt+Z (assigned to "Restores view to previous state" by default). The feature I requested above would still be useful in other situations, though.

Thanks, Takuji. I learn something new here every day
All the best.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account