2015/11/27 18:30:00
Doktor Avalanche
OK drop that last comment of mine then.

Well come to think of it, I did an update rather than a new installation. This sounds like the old 'must run as admin' issue with Rapture and Dim Pro. After that good to go. Maybe others who have installed Rap Pro for the very first time on CCC can confirm if they experience similar issues.
2015/11/28 21:24:01
novasonic@earthlink.net
Doktor Avalanche
OK drop that last comment of mine then.

Well come to think of it, I did an update rather than a new installation. This sounds like the old 'must run as admin' issue with Rapture and Dim Pro. After that good to go. Maybe others who have installed Rap Pro for the very first time on CCC can confirm if they experience similar issues.

Interesting Ran the standalone as administrator and it now works. Maybe I should try that with Sonar Platinum, maybe that is the problem there as well. Worth a try.
2015/12/01 10:53:27
terrybritton
I had problems getting both a new installation of Rapture Pro and Z3TA+2 to run in either Cakewalk or standalone in anything but demo mode. I downloaded a fresh copy of the Command Center from https://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center and installed it over the old one (possibly in administrator mode out of frustration), and all my problems went away.

Not sure if there is a new version of Command Center necessary for the new VST3 plugins or if it had to do with doing the installation in administrator mode. I had reverted to 8.1 from Windows 10 a couple weeks ago, and am not sure if I had updated Command Center since doing that, so that throws another variable into the mix.

Might be worth a try if all else is failing, I suppose!

Terry
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account