2018/04/30 15:15:42
Canopus
Kudos to you for finding the cause of the problem and to UVI for patching both Workstation and Falcon so quickly. That’s a three day turnaround time with the weekend included. Impressive. They’ve yet to update the release notes, though.
2018/04/30 17:35:22
msorrels
They sent me a private link to the new build this morning really early and then rolled it out to everyone a few hours later.  I am pretty happy with how fast they responded.  I usually have to spend a lot of cycles proving a developer has a problem and then am left waiting forever for them to fix it.
2018/04/30 22:26:28
Zo
Thks Matt ,  will wait a little !!

Is the worastation has the scaling thingy?
2018/04/30 23:26:40
msorrels
Yes, you can scale the UI up in both UVI Workstation and Falcon.  It's very nice on a 4k screen.  Definitely a win there.  I didn't have any trouble rolling back to the old version when this problem showed up, so I'd think it would be safe to at least try the new version, since you can uninstall and install whatever version you need.  For Falcon there are a bunch of actual new features, so even more of a win.
2018/05/01 21:44:34
Zo
Thks looks like worth the scalable gui alone .... slowly but surely we see more and more brands offering this feature ..nice
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account