2015/06/08 14:05:12
Doktor Avalanche
1 2 Many
2. Sync issues with Hosts - Any preset that uses sync in any of its parameters (LFO, ARP, etc.) is wonky when used within a project if that project is not stopped or started on the bar grid.  I've also noticed the "stuck note" arp behavior in Cubase, and it happens if the project is stopped at a location off the tempo grid - if you snap the project back to grid the arp behaves normally. I think this is a general sync issue, as weirdness happens too with presets using synced LFOs and the project is stopped or started "off grid"

madfiddler
I'm suffering with stuck notes in Cubase 7.5. Was using the arpeggiator, but dragged the notes in to Cubase to try and stop the issue, but it continues.

This is probably a terrible time to bring this up with all that is going on, but this is what I'm experiencing right now with Maschine and Z3TA+2... 2.1 version. A stuck note consistently reproducible. I'm using preset from Muz3um/Sequences/Polysix 10.

This software is still for sale. Service pack please!  ... As soon as rapture pro issues are fixed. There are other issues reported elsewhere.
2015/06/27 10:17:42
Doktor Avalanche
Now $39. Cakewalk if I pay you an extra $39 would you be able to fix the bugs please....

I can't believe you are still selling this product and not supporting it.
2015/07/05 09:23:06
Doktor Avalanche
Bump.
2015/07/08 09:07:37
pwalpwal
have cakewalk responded at all regarding z3ta+2.1 fixes? it's usually a bad sign when they don't... has anyone in the US called them directly and asked for a timeline?
2015/07/08 10:03:26
Doktor Avalanche
I don't think Cakewalk support has the authority to give out a timeline. Cakewalk must already know about the bugs (since 2011 probably) and they are reading these threads. What we really need here is a confirmation that a service pack will arrive right here.

I could perhaps understand that these issues would not get fixed if this is in any way a legacy product, but it is still for sale, and standalone, and still very much in Cakewalk's spotlight when it comes to marketing.

It's time they did the right thing, they are no longer under Roland.
2015/07/09 23:35:45
jih64
Are these problems with Z3TA2, like deep, for want of a better word, I mean someone like me who only really uses synth presets with minor tweaking here and there may never see them ? because I have not, and can not recall encountering any problems to speak off over the years.
2015/07/09 23:38:58
Doktor Avalanche
The issues are clearly listed here and discussed. One major issue requires you to use a different DAW.
2015/07/29 14:50:25
pwalpwal
fyi the steam version got updated yesterday, so don't give up hope just yet!
2015/07/29 18:23:44
ChazEd
Yeah, I did noticed an update yesterday, but it only adresses Steam install issues.

Only thing new was:
  • Foundation laid for more Z3TA+ 2 Expansion packs. 
So more packs coming?
2015/07/29 20:39:21
Doktor Avalanche
I suspect it's just the installer. So nothing really has changed. Can you open up the UI and paste the version number ? Ta.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account