2015/07/30 06:50:10
pwalpwal
i'll do so this evening when i get home
2015/07/30 12:05:32
pwalpwal
the UI says 2.1, the DLL says 2.1.1.3 (it's the x64 version) hth
2015/07/30 17:19:26
Doktor Avalanche
Hmm running 2.1.0.177 here. Not running Steam.

Foundation laid for more Z3TA+ 2 Expansion packs. 

If I was to be obnoxious I would say it's disappointing to get a new release without fixes we need, purely for marketing purposes. Seems like a spit in the face (sorry but that's how I feel), maybe I'm misunderstanding or don't have the full information to hand...
2015/07/31 17:18:42
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
ChazEd
Yeah, I did noticed an update yesterday, but it only adresses Steam install issues.

Only thing new was:
  • Foundation laid for more Z3TA+ 2 Expansion packs. 
So more packs coming?

Only about half of the currently available packs for Z3TA+2 are available on STEAM at the moment. We are simply bringing STEAM offerings in line with what direct customers have. This should help resolve some issues customers have with mixing both direct and STEAM purchases.

Also, for STEAM customers who have previously purchased packs on our direct store, and would like them in STEAM when they become available, I can provide redemption keys! 

pwalpwal
fyi the steam version got updated yesterday, so don't give up hope just yet!

That was just a STEAMWORKS update. I'm not at liberty to say what I can see on a developer's screen in the cube next to me. 

Doktor Avalanche
Hmm running 2.1.0.177 here. Not running Steam.

Foundation laid for more Z3TA+ 2 Expansion packs. 

If I was to be obnoxious I would say it's disappointing to get a new release without fixes we need, purely for marketing purposes. Seems like a spit in the face (sorry but that's how I feel), maybe I'm misunderstanding or don't have the full information to hand...

Alex, you are misunderstanding and don't have the full information. There was no new 'release' on STEAM. Z3TA+2 has been on STEAM for 2 years. If you look at the rest of the release notes:
  • Added the STEAM Plugin Manager, which is also bundled with Rapture Pro and Cakewalk Sound Center. This allows a user to link plugins in the STEAM managed directory, back to their system global vst folder. 
  • Changed the order of launch options. Now 64-bit will be listed first on compatible systems. This should help resolve some of the issues Music Creator 7 users have, since the default MC7 option is 64-bit. 
  • Plug-in .dll's were previously under a '64bit' and '32bit' subfolder in the 'Vstplugins/Z3TA+ 2' or 'x64/Vstplugins/Z3TA+2' folders. They have been removed from these subfolders and now just live in their respective 'Z3TA+2' folder. 
  • STEAM install script cleanup. x86 users will now only have the native x86 version. Previously, users would have both x86 and x64 on their system, regardless of compatibility. 
We simply brought Z3TA+2 up to our new standard and cross product integration of our more recent STEAMWORKS offerings.  100% of the new expansion pack work was STEAMWORKS config related. 
2015/08/01 16:30:41
Doktor Avalanche
Thanks for clearing that up. I am still lobbing for fixes though ... Please!

Ta...
2015/08/10 03:44:16
PopStarWannabe
This one's a bad one and has not been addressed since I reported it over 1 year ago...

CWBRN-26670 Report Details

Product: Z3TA+ 2
Version: 2.1
Summary: Waveshapers of INSTALLED presets don't work properly in play or rec mode

Repro Steps:
  1. I insert Z3TA + 2.1 on an Instrument track in Sonar X2A x64 or Reaper 4.62 x64
  2. Load any INSTALLED preset (I tried both from original Factory presets and from subsequently installed pack Muz3uM) that has ANY waveshapers assigned in the "Destination" column of the Matrix.
  3. Stard record on this instrument track.

Expected Results:
During recording I can hear the effect of the waveshapers on the sound. Either moving a hardware control (mod wheel, aftertouch, pitch bend, etc) - in case the waveshapers have an assignment in the "CONTROL" column of the Mod Matrix - or simply without hardware control - should the waveshapers be assigned to LFOs, envelopes, etc.

Actual Results:
Waveshapers have no effect anymore. Not even after playing back the recorded midi clip. I have to change the preset and then change it back again BEFORE starting playback for the waveshapers to produce the desired effect again. If I click Program -> Initialize though and then start to build from scratch a preset that makes use of the Waveshapers in the Mod Matrix, it will work perfectly. What I described happens only on INSTALLED presets.

Audio Device: RME - Fireface UC
Reproducibility: Reproducible
Filed: 6/15/2014
Last update: 7/10/2014
2015/09/21 19:08:09
Doktor Avalanche
Bump.
2015/11/12 19:28:41
Doktor Avalanche
Bump.
2015/11/18 17:33:49
JoeyAudioey
Just checking in with you all. We don't always chime in, but don't worry, we're still listening! 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account