2015/11/26 00:23:06
LavenderAudio
thanks for the update!

But it seems this bug hasnt been resolved  
Cannot automate Z3ta 2.1 parameters in FL Studio unless i disable Joystick. As long as the joystick is enabled, you can't use the "browse parameters" function in FL Studio. The MIDI input display in FL Studio shows the joystick value all the time, it seems that there is constantly some kind of input which blocks access to other controls.
You even cannot disable the joystick permanently. As soon as you close and reload a song in FL Studio, the joystick is enabled again. And now imagine using several instances of z3ta+.

And appearently despite the effort 1 feature request was overlooked (i really was hoping it will be included) 
Global setting to oversample z3ta 2. It is a bit irritating to surf thro presets and every time go to settings and change oversampling to x2.

Futhermore, can anyone explain new feature "load fx from another program"?
2015/11/26 14:00:38
Doktor Avalanche
1 2 Many
2. Sync issues with Hosts - Any preset that uses sync in any of its parameters (LFO, ARP, etc.) is wonky when used within a project if that project is not stopped or started on the bar grid.  I've also noticed the "stuck note" arp behavior in Cubase, and it happens if the project is stopped at a location off the tempo grid - if you snap the project back to grid the arp behaves normally. I think this is a general sync issue, as weirdness happens too with presets using synced LFOs and the project is stopped or started "off grid" 

madfiddler
I'm suffering with stuck notes in Cubase 7.5. Was using the arpeggiator, but dragged the notes in to Cubase to try and stop the issue, but it continues.

This appears fixed with Maschine. Are we all happy?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account