• Features & Ideas
  • Want the played key highlight and vertical/horizontal mouse wheel zoom in Drum Pane too
2015/06/27 03:24:18
icontakt
(I'm not sure if it's really worth continuing posting requests since even the very popular requests like better FX rack color contrasts, track templates remembering track strip colors, etc. haven't implemented yet--I guess the survey results are more important than FRs--but let me continue anyway...)

One of the inconsistencies between PRV Notes pane and Drum Grid pane was fixed a couple of years ago (right-clicking on the time ruler and dragging up/down to zoom in/out vertically). I wondered why CW didn't fix the other inconsistencies although I had pointed them out (at least the mouse wheel zooming behaviors) in one of reports I had submitted. Since then the inconsistencies remain until today, hence these requests:

1. The drum list at left should have the played key highlight feature like the keyboard in the Notes pane does (meaning if you play Cymbal 1 on your MIDI keyboard, the Cymbal 1 in the list should highlight accordingly).

2. ALT+mouse wheel should zoom the view vertically, and CTRL+ALT+mouse wheel should zoom the view horizontally, like they do in the Notes pane ("Simultaneous Horizontal and Vertical Zoom" option needs to be disabled to see these behaviors).

Thanks
2015/09/07 07:58:04
dede
+1
2015/09/07 08:01:52
BobF
+1
2015/09/25 17:03:11
Notecrusher
voted!
2016/02/14 22:28:09
dilletant