2015/09/14 23:59:32
methodman3000
I need FSound Universal 120.  I consider it the control panel for Rapture and I am unable to make it work in Rapture Pro the Sonar x3 version.  I have tried administrator it unpacks runs through the motions but never seems to do anything.  I tried compatibility mode for Win7 and get the same result.  Does anyone else experience this or is there something wrong with my download?  It always worked.
2015/09/15 00:07:04
scook
I doubt the OS makes any difference to expansion packs. Still on Win7 but I expect we can figure out how to get U120 working.

Was the package installed using the Command Center or by manually running the installer?
From the post I assume both Rapture and Rapture Pro are installed, is this correct?
Assuming Rapture is installed does U120 appear in it after refreshing the Rapture browser with F5?
2015/09/15 20:47:17
methodman3000
Thanks for the reply I have never heard of command center.  I tried running the installer in win10 then put into  administrative mode should I try compatability modes.  Has anyone else with that had any issues?  FSound gives you many controls premade for Rapture. 
2015/09/15 21:00:32
scook
So #1 is manual install.
Does this mean you only have Rapture? Or do you also have Rapture Pro?

Assuming you only have Rapture and use a default installation U120, the installer should create
"C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples\Universal 120" and one or more folders in
"C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\Programs\" starting with "00 - Universal 120"

There are other folders and content but first make sure those in the right place. If they are and pressing "F5" when in the Rapture program browser does not find the new program folders. Shutdown Rapture, rename "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\Programs\program.lst" and restart Rapture.

2015/09/18 14:54:27
chad
Hi,

Did you get your install working?  If you had any expansion packs installed for Rapture when you install Rapture Pro they should be automatically copied over to your Rapture Pro installation for you. 

If you are installing U120 with just a Rapture Pro installation the latest installers from Cakewalk should work.  If you are running into an issue let me know.

Cheers

2015/09/27 17:58:37
methodman3000
To explain the Sounds load the F5 key  does show them but the envelope generators and modulation generators are not working.  I should be able to lmb on the envelope section and it should give me a lot of preset envelopes otherwise you only get 5 shapes in the initial Rapture.  In my view this program is indispensable and should actually be licensed when buying Rapture it is the control section for it  But for the life of me I can't get it to work in Windows 10  I have tried it both on the x64 and x32 bit versions of Sonar X3

2015/09/27 18:04:47
methodman3000
I tried running Sonar in administrative mode and I still have the same problem. 
Sonar x3 producer is compatible with Windows 10 isn't it?
2015/09/30 09:32:53
chad
methodman3000
To explain the Sounds load the F5 key  does show them but the envelope generators and modulation generators are not working.

The Envelope Generator and Step Generator presets should be located here:

C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\EG

C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\SG

Check to see if they are in either of these locations, then you can copy them over.

64bit location:
C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture

32bit location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Rapture

If you need the SG and EG Presets PM me and I can send you the loose folders so you can manually install them.

Cheers
2015/10/06 13:50:48
methodman3000
Lots of Adventures.  Windows 10 completely killed my system So I had to revert back to win8.1 I installed rapture and F-Sound and am still getting the same issues.  I am determined to resolve it today so I will hang out on the forum regularly so thanks for all your help.

Leighton 
2015/10/06 14:01:02
methodman3000
Reply to scook I think I only have Rapture.  Originally there was a Rapture lite and rapture but I only have that one . 
IMHO Rapture wasn't completely finished and I need the FSound setups to do that to have a finished product.  So it is important to get Universal  setup and running. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account