2015/10/13 17:47:25
Woodyoflop
I was looking around in the store for some new expansion packs to add to my arsenal. Iv already purchased the Mutant packs and enjoyed them. I was looking at the
Universal 120 V2.0expansion pack. Just wondering if anyone else has used it. Just would like to know if it has many significantly different sounds and variety or is all they all pretty much the just tweaked version of sounds already there.

2015/10/13 17:50:02
Woodyoflop
Also if there is any other packs that yall would recommend i would appreciate it, not necessarily just for Rapture pro or DP but Z3ta 2 as well or the sound center among the other Splat instruments.
2015/10/14 07:10:27
Soundwise
Woodyoflop
Also if there is any other packs that yall would recommend i would appreciate it, not necessarily just for Rapture pro or DP but Z3ta 2 as well or the sound center among the other Splat instruments.

If you do not already own Rapture Pro, the Deluxe Sound Pack Bundle is a great value. 
2015/10/14 08:02:48
gswitz
Galbanum
2015/10/14 14:08:32
Woodyoflop
thank you i do own rapture pro, and i will check galbanum out.
2015/10/14 14:09:34
b rock
Woodyoflop
... I was looking at the Universal 120 V2.0 expansion pack. Just wondering if anyone else has used it. Just would like to know if it has many significantly different sounds and variety or is all they all pretty much the just tweaked version of sounds already there.

I may be a little biased (I did work on the base set), but here's the link to what is included:  Universal 120 V2 Expansion Pack .

I can tell you that everything in this pack is original work, from scratch.  We originally built this with a "construction kit" in mind, so there are a lot of reusable extras contained in the package.  Some of the shipping Multisamples were used as a basis for several presets, but there are another 500+ MB of new samples, plus ... 800 or so new presets?  (Hard to keep track).

I also use the Galbanum expansion packs.  They're an excellent value.
2015/10/14 15:50:57
chad
Woodyoflop
I was looking around in the store for some new expansion packs to add to my arsenal. Iv already purchased the Mutant packs and enjoyed them. I was looking at the Universal 120 V2.0 expansion pack. Just wondering if anyone else has used it. Just would like to know if it has many significantly different sounds and variety or is all they all pretty much the just tweaked version of sounds already there.

The Volume 2 presets were all made from new sample sources and programmed from scratch.  A substantial upgrade in both multisamples, wavetables, and programs based on those.  

You should also check out the free Muz3uM packs for both Rapture and z3ta+.

b rock
I can tell you that everything in this pack is original work, from scratch.  We originally built this with a "construction kit" in mind, so there are a lot of reusable extras contained in the package.  Some of the shipping Multisamples were used as a basis for several presets, but there are another 500+ MB of new samples, plus ... 800 or so new presets?  (Hard to keep track).

Tom!  So good to see you here. 

2015/10/14 17:46:47
Woodyoflop
Wow, thanx guys. Looks like i have a few sound packs to purchase haha. But yea iv made sure i got my free expansion packs along side some of the cheaper ones. My goal is to own all the packs sooner or later. Ill definitely check all these suggestions out for purchase.
2015/10/14 19:08:22
gswitz
BRock, I just bought it b/c it's you. :-)

Is there a way to get them to show up in Rapture Pro?
2015/10/14 19:24:31
Woodyoflop
im not sure if its listed as an expansion pack or not int he program but usually in rapture pro to access your expansion packs by default its usually in the left column underneath "rapture pro library".. "dimension pro library" etc...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account