2015/10/14 22:03:28
b rock
gswitz
BRock, I just bought it b/c it's you. :-)
Is there a way to get them to show up in Rapture Pro?

I hope I didn't come across as shilling the expansion pack.  It's just something that I personally use all the time.  You should find it useful with your MIDI guitar and instincts for exploration. (And I've always wanted to do a Rapture XP specifically for 6 MIDI Channel guitar.)

But U-120 was always a collaborative effort.  Chad and I talked about doing something like this for a long time, and we worked out Version 1.  Chad gets stuck with all of the installers, site maintenance, and dirty work.  Francesco and Chad put together the entire Version 2 and Bonus Presets packages.

I haven't jumped to Rapture Pro, but Chad can help you out there.
He has a much more intimate knowledge of those inner workings than I do.
chadTom!  So good to see you here.

What a long, strange trip this has been.  We've got a lot of catching up to do.  Like the story of how the quadrature MIDI LFO breadboard mutated into a series of Rapture 'barberpole' presets ...
2015/10/15 01:29:13
gswitz
I definitely had a lot of fun exploring and tweaking tonight. :-)

I also noticed that most of the patches I played with were pretty easy on the processor which is happy. I love getting great sounds without risking dropouts.

I'd love to get a whole collection just for midi guitar. At one point I bought Craig Anderton's guitar collection, but these were for making a keyboard sound like a guitar. Oops. :-)

I find myself wanting to mention Syntorial in this thread only because I continue to find it so helpful. Syntorial is an app for learning how to listen to synths and program them.
2015/10/15 20:02:49
gswitz
Rapture is so addictive! I can't stop!!

I love the new sounds!!
2015/10/16 18:31:54
PH68
MUZ3UM is worth having.
2015/10/25 17:24:03
Soundwise
PH68
MUZ3UM is worth having.

MUZ3UM is unbelievable! Was thinking about getting some synth with ready to use patches, but with MUZ3UM expansions for Rapture and Zeta the search is over. Thanks for this recommendation!
2015/10/26 05:01:06
Woodyoflop
where is MUZ3UM located? iv looked through the whole expansion section and the closest i can find to that name is Mutant packs lol. Maybe im just blind but iv looked through several times and just dont see it.
2015/10/26 05:10:18
Richard Cranium
http://patcharena.com/dow.../comment.php?dlid=1009

Upper right hand corner of the first post you will find the download button
2015/10/26 05:17:25
Woodyoflop
^^^  Thank you i appreciate it.
2015/10/26 13:52:23
chad
And Rapture Muz3uM is here:

http://patcharena.com/downloads/comment.php?dlid=95

Enjoy!
2015/10/26 14:06:07
papacucku
So....has anyone put together a set of patches that is ..song based? there used to be a yamaha set that was called the 80s pack or something and had "journey" patches, "rush" patches (you know the tom sawyer sweep).  Van halen jump. etc.   I don't want to actually "program" but I would like to be able to reproduce those cover sounds?

The 80s was one of the great periods of synthesizer music.  I should think someone sells or has developed something like this.  But I have not found it.  You rapture designers...ill take a separate ways, jump, tom sawyer, billy squire (in the dark) and "Yes" library ;)

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account