2015/09/28 17:09:50
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Doktor Avalanche
We were told another update is on it's way months back, but then communication about it seemed to have disappeared entirely.

There was a bit of a scope change. The update is still on it's way for a 2015 release.
2015/09/29 13:37:49
chad
That is great to hear!

For those mentioning volume issues with the Rapture Pro factory programs.  There was an update to the content installers which fixed this, check your account for updates.  All the new programs are now balanced out.
2015/09/29 19:37:31
gswitz
Scope change sounds like a good thing. I've been having a lot of fun with it. Making it better can only be a good thing.

Making it work better across cores would be a substantial improvement. I often pick pads I can't play full guitar chords with without over driving the first processor and causing a drop out.

As this is one of my favorite toys, I'll take any improvement with gratitude.
2015/09/30 09:36:23
chad
gswitz
I often pick pads I can't play full guitar chords

Which guitar MIDI pickup are you using?  6 strings on a guitar, 6 Elements in Rapture, always seemed like the perfect combination. 

2015/09/30 10:54:32
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
chad
That is great to hear!

For those mentioning volume issues with the Rapture Pro factory programs.  There was an update to the content installers which fixed this, check your account for updates.  All the new programs are now balanced out.

The updated content installers will be coming with the next overall Rapture Pro update. This will help balance out the volume discrepancies with some programs, among other good things. 
2015/10/05 19:01:28
Soundwise
Rapture Pro seems to be a very powerful instrument. I was a little dissapointed to not find a sforzando (crescendo) brass patch. Tonight I've figured out how to  program RP for that sound. If anyone is interested I can share my patches along with envelopes.
2015/10/06 21:32:00
gswitz
I use an expression pedal for that, but sounds cool.

Chad,
I use the Roland gr20 with the gk3 pickup.

I'm in love with the Galbanum stuff. Piscis I think is my favorite.
2015/10/08 16:02:54
RogerH
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Doktor Avalanche
We were told another update is on it's way months back, but then communication about it seemed to have disappeared entirely.

There was a bit of a scope change. The update is still on it's way for a 2015 release.

Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
chad
That is great to hear!

The updated content installers will be coming with the next overall Rapture Pro update. This will help balance out the volume discrepancies with some programs, among other good things

Very good news. can't wait 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account