2018/04/16 10:19:20
cowboydan
Hi All
Just got an e-mail that Menu Magic V2.0 is out. You have to go to your personal folder to update.

April 15th, 2018 Newsletter Issue# 20180415a2
You have been sent this email because you are a registered MenuMagic user.
OptOut information is at the bottom of the page.

• MenuMagic v2.0 has been released!This update is free to registered users – use your personal download link to download your copy of the new v2 MenuMagic.

A few of the changes:
  • Cakewalk by Bandlab support
  • Improved duplicate plugin stats
  • Updated Help content
  • Many minor bug fixed, tweaks and optimizations  

Migrating plugins from Sonar to CbB (Cakewalk by BandLab)
    The following assumes that you have both a version of Sonar and CbB installed.
  • Start up MenuMagic
  • Select “Cakewalk by BandLab”
    Thats all I have.

Danny
2018/04/16 11:18:16
cowboydan
Soundwise
http://agitatedstate.com/html/menumagic.php

OOPS!!!!!!!   Sorry.
2018/04/16 15:57:04
ZincTrumpet
Thanks for the reminder Danny and SoundWise.

It's been on my "To Buy" list for ages so I have now bought it.
2018/04/17 00:10:31
TerraSin
Downloaded last night. Not sure which one I needed since the original email has a beta and one marked for MM 1.something. I'll get everything installed later as I think the MM 1.something is the link that has the updated version if I'm correct.
2018/04/17 00:50:46
TheSteven
Note: If you are upgrading your MenuMagic - your personal download link the install set for v2 is still named mm_v2beta_setup.exe
this was done so as to not break your links.

Apologies - I should explained this in the newsletter announcement.
If you have just purchased MenuMagic your installation link will download:
mm_v2_setup.exe

...Steven
2018/04/17 01:03:38
wst3
This is very exciting news! Thanks for not giving up on us!
2018/04/17 04:17:28
TheSteven
Had some issues trying to create a video demo - so here's a walk through with screen shots of one of the new MM v2 features on the KVRaudio forum https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=105 :

MM and CbB / Sonar VST Scan folder synchronization

2018/04/17 08:18:12
ZincTrumpet
Thanks for the information TS and for the fast response with serial numbers etc after purchasing.

I will be installing this today and hopefully sorting out my long standing plugin menu chaos (mainly due to Waves plugins).
2018/04/17 09:31:10
ZincTrumpet
I have now run it for the first time and registered.

I left "Auto Categorise" and "Cleanup Names" checked and clicked on Start MenuMagic.

It's been 10 minutes and nothing has happened. I do have over 1000 plugins (located on an SSD) but how long should it take before I see the main UI?

UPDATE: For some reason MM is not detecting my Left Mouse Click when I click on Start MenuMagic so it wasn't actually running. I was able to use the TAB key to navigate to the Start MenuMagic button and then press Enter to start it. 

Thanks
ZT
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account