• Coffee House
  • The seven words you can't say on television (p.2)
2011/06/25 13:05:48
SteveStrummerUK
Jonbouy

SteveStrummerUK

At last, a thread that's right up my ******* street

"Girls"         

2011/06/25 15:38:39
Old55
They wouldn't let me on television whether I want to say them or not... 

So, I haven't bothered. 
2011/06/25 15:40:39
jackn2mpu
musicman100

jackn2mpu

RobertB

****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****.
hth.

Actually, only 5 are 4 letter words; the other two are 10 and 12 letters

Would spelling them out in Morse code be on the wrong side of the forum rules?

Jack, I doubt 99 % of the readers could decipher what you wrote on Morse, much less know who Samuel FB Morse was, and what Morse Code is ..

_._ _  /   _ _  /  . _  / _ _ _

_ _ . _  / . _ .  /  _ _ ..   /  . . _ _ . .
2011/06/25 16:04:20
Guitarpima
Those are the heavy seven.
The ones that will infect your soul, curve your spine and keep the country from winning the war!

I like the bit about catholic school from the Class Clown release. The seven words bit is funny also.
2011/06/25 16:24:06
jackn2mpu
Guitarpima

The ones that will infect your soul, curve your spine and keep the country from winning the war!

I like the bit about catholic school from the Class Clown release. The seven words bit is funny also.

I have most of George's stuff. Only bummer is it's on vinyl. Going to have to burn to cd sometime soon.

Remember that you can prick your finger but don't ................................ (I think that was part of the Catholic school routine).

Saw him in concert one time when he was doing the 'a place for my stuff' bit. Funny man.

How many here are old enough to remember George when he first started on Johnny Carson and was Mister Straight in suit/tie/jacket and short hair?
2011/06/26 00:19:28
Guitarpima
I hated Johny Carson. Not personally, just the show. I still hate late night shows.

I think he peaked at Class Clown. All  the rest was just a complain-a-thon. Although I still stop and ask the police to bring the dead bodies (from accidents) over so I can see them! LOL!
2011/06/26 01:05:34
Rbh
This isn't television.... and we can't say them here either. I  hate the digital age - everything gets so mushed up and cornfusing.
2011/06/26 10:10:09
The Maillard Reaction
Guitarpima

I say 5 hail Mays every time I need to get back on the street. Thanks Father Rivera!!!
2011/06/27 00:16:54
Guitarpima
Muhammad Ali. Such a musical sounding name.

New Nabisco ****. Cheese ****, sesame ****, ,, Tater ****!  Betcha can't eat just one!
2011/06/27 00:20:15
Guitarpima
I forgot the best one.

Oh beatiful, for smoggy skys
Insectacided grains
For stripmine mountains, majesties
Above the asfalt plains

America, America,
Man sheds his waste on thee
And hides the pines with bilboard signs
From sea to oily sea.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1