2016/06/25 08:03:16
De gris
I am wondering if anyone can help me. I want to get the 'lovestreet midi from the 1.0 disc i still have the software but ive no way to use the cd on vista. Please help me to locate a midi verson of Lovestreet for mu auisic daughter. She absolutely loved the music
2016/06/25 09:02:14
De gris
Actually i think it was 2.0
2016/06/29 20:57:53
robert_e_bone
Are you talking about the Doors song?

Bob Bone

2016/06/30 13:31:49
bluzdog
robert_e_bone
Are you talking about the Doors song?

Bob Bone

http://en.midimelody.ru/doors-the/

Rocky
2016/06/30 15:02:57
robert_e_bone
Thanks - Bluzdog.  :)

I was trying to make sure I understood what the original poster was referring to - some Cakewalk-named midi file, or had they included a Doors midi file.

(if the latter, than just like you, I would have pulled up any one of thousands of midi files folks have created over the decades for particular songs, such as what you provided).

Bob Bone

2016/06/30 16:17:49
bluzdog
robert_e_bone
Thanks - Bluzdog.  :)

I was trying to make sure I understood what the original poster was referring to - some Cakewalk-named midi file, or had they included a Doors midi file.

(if the latter, than just like you, I would have pulled up any one of thousands of midi files folks have created over the decades for particular songs, such as what you provided).

Bob Bone

LOL....no problem. I have no idea but I just thought I would throw that out there.

Rocky
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account