• Songs
  • The Nearly Man - new original song featuring Bapu (p.10)
2017/12/05 07:52:17
daryl1968
Wow. Impressive
2017/12/05 21:52:56
Serious_Noize!
WOW! What a great song & lyrics! I can relate to so many things in this song it is ridiculous!

Except, I never got close or nearly to having a hit and making the big time, but it's nice to reflect and remember things in my older age in a way where "Yeah, I almost made it to the big time". 

The aspirations during those years is what I can relate to. 

Great song! Great performance! And Bapu's bass was perfect on this one along with everything else!

Enjoyed hearing this one very much!

Bobby

2017/12/05 22:04:33
daryl1968
Serious_Noize!
WOW! What a great song & lyrics! I can relate to so many things in this song it is ridiculous!

Except, I never got close or nearly to having a hit and making the big time, but it's nice to reflect and remember things in my older age in a way where "Yeah, I almost made it to the big time". 

Great song! Great performance! And Bapu's bass was perfect on this one along with everything else!

Bobby

Cheers Bobby my mate.
Bapu didn't play bass on this one but he did co-write it with me and sing background vocals.
2017/12/05 22:47:37
Serious_Noize!
daryl1968
Serious_Noize!

Bobby

Cheers Bobby my mate.
Bapu didn't play bass on this one but he did co-write it with me and sing background vocals.

Oh, I'm sorry Daryl, I need glasses. I know Bapu plays bass and should have paid more attention. 

Enjoyed hearing it either way! 

Happy Holidays!

Bobby

2017/12/05 22:49:26
daryl1968
Serious_Noize!
daryl1968
Serious_Noize!

Bobby

Cheers Bobby my mate.

Oh, I'm sorry Daryl, I need glasses. I know Bapu plays bass and should have paid more attention. 

Enjoyed hearing it either way! 

Happy Holidays!

Bobby

Ha no worries mate.
2017/12/05 22:53:22
bapu
daryl1968
Cheers Bobby my mate.

Ya, I'm too [REDACTED] for such a good song.
2017/12/05 22:57:25
daryl1968
bapu
daryl1968
Cheers Bobby my mate.

There you go using big words again.
2017/12/05 22:58:45
bapu
You know what they say. Big Words, Big Mouth.
2017/12/05 22:59:36
daryl1968
bapu
daryl1968
Cheers Bobby my mate.

Anyway, what are you doing away from the F5 button?
I thought it was your turn....
2017/12/05 23:00:56
bapu
I wore my F5 button down to the nub.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account