2015/09/10 22:56:26
Francis Steeno
I have the newest version of Rapture Pro.  It appears that several samples listed in the various libraries are missing.  some work perfectly and others are VOID od sound.  I have done the Cakewalk Command Center check over, and it shows that everything is complete.  Any thoughts on this? has anybody else experienced this?

Fran 
2015/09/11 03:08:39
Orphaned at Birth
Welcome to the world of under baked software.

Thoughts - Be thankful you only jumped on board now, it was a real stinker when released.
Experience - Yes experienced this even after 2 updates, factory sounds are well 'non sounds' or "VOID" of sound as you say.

They are apparently fixing this, and well they apparently 'fixed' this, as I think I recall correctly the release notes of one of the updates stated that all factory sounds were 'normalized' and they obviously are not, some you still can juuuusssstttt hear if you listen closely, and others in comparison will perforate your ear drums (slight exaggeration, but not so far from the truth) and that is after 2 updates and what 5 months on . For me it ended up not being worth the hassle and aggravation as there are many other top quality fully functioning and might I say just over all better (not beta, which is what Rapture Pro is) options available which work as they should right out of the box.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account