2016/01/31 18:55:43
guru.bob
In the spirit of improving the interface I would like to see a feature that will display a zoomed out view of the console.  Something like the track-view navigator on the console view would be helpful too.
Most projects will spill over a single screen pretty quickly on the console view - I think it would speed things up a lot if I could and zoom out from the console for a moment and find the channel I need quickly without having to scroll side to side.
2016/02/01 17:59:35
arlen2133
Interesting enough.  I like the idea.  There's usually a lot going on in the console view.  I would like where I could zoom in or out to see all that's going on. 
2016/02/01 22:38:56
Kev999
Track/bus name text would be too small to read when zoomed out. Perhaps a separate re-designed "zoomed" view would be better still, with only the most important elements visible.
2016/02/02 04:28:13
guru.bob
Thanks for the comments. I wasn't thinking of a fully functional zooming console, but more of a visual aid to ease navigation around the console. I think the track view navigator is a good starting place to model something similar in the console view.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account