2018/04/03 20:56:25
cclarry
EZkeys has been updated to v1.2.5, featuring the following fixes and changes:
  • EZkeys is now compatible with GarageBand on macOS High Sierra.
  • The Windows standalone should no longer have tiny windows on high-DPI screens.
  • In demo mode when loading certain library presets, wrong samples got loaded.
  • Opening a Pro Tools project containing EZkeys would sometimes cause not all sounds to load for certain keys.
  • If the tempo in Pro Tools is specified for a note length other than a quarter note, EZkeys (with Follow Host on) will now show/use the correct tempo (recalculated to quarter notes per minute).
  • It should no longer hang when playing certain MIDI.
  • Fixed a crash and some other bugs in Randomize Chords.
  • In standalone, it was not possible to open projects saved from the plug-in in a DAW, and vice versa.
  • Chord inversion was not recalled when a DAW project was loaded.
  • Loop area wasn't saved in projects.
  • Wrong tempo was shown if you loaded a project in standalone.
  • The tooltip saying how many megabytes are loaded (over the loading bar and the word "Library") was sometimes not accessible when loading had finished and sometimes showed a too small number.
  • Fixed a case where keys would stay pressed graphically even though they were no longer playing.
  • The chord display was sometimes not cleared when playback stopped in some hosts.
  • On some macOS versions it was not possible to drag and drop MIDI from certain programs/plug-ins to EZkeys.
  • It is no longer possible (in the 64-bit Mac version) to quit the standalone or to get a quit dialog when a modal dialog is already open.
  • Updated Overloud effect library.
  • Updated network and audio device support.

Read more at  [link=http://www.toontrack.com]www.toontrack.com [/link]
2018/04/04 12:51:58
ZincTrumpet
Nice update, thanks Larry.
2018/04/04 16:17:33
robbyk
Yup, much thanks, good to know!
2018/04/07 00:53:47
Fleer
Thanks L
2018/04/07 16:18:42
BassDaddy
Wouldn't an EZ Keys version update be in the works? This is still the original isn't it? I would really like to see the ability to use just the right or just the left hand midi. I play enough to be able to add some things to a left hand or play some thing with right hand midi. Splitting the 2 would make it very EZ to make these midi patterns your own. I can do some in the PRV now but I would like to see something with the program.
2018/04/08 18:38:25
kson
BassDaddy
Wouldn't an EZ Keys version update be in the works? This is still the original isn't it? I would really like to see the ability to use just the right or just the left hand midi. I play enough to be able to add some things to a left hand or play some thing with right hand midi. Splitting the 2 would make it very EZ to make these midi patterns your own. I can do some in the PRV now but I would like to see something with the program.

Agreed.  I think it's time.  Perhaps they will make a bass vst as well.

2018/04/13 14:39:03
BassDaddy
A bass instrument seems like a no brainer.
2018/04/13 14:47:14
The Maillard Reaction
2018/04/13 15:31:16
bapu
mister happy
I think they should make the GUI even smaller than it is.

Like that?
2018/04/13 16:48:24
TheMaartian
BassDaddy
A bass instrument seems like a no brainer.

Pedal keys on the Pipe Organ ain't enuf fer ya? 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account