Done
2018/04/10 15:25:35
The Maillard Reaction

2018/04/10 19:40:31
Fleer
No what. Only have one serial. 
Americana, Melancholic or Drama.
Help!

Edith: Drama, made by the great Martin Hall. This one is perfect for the new Dream Machine.
2018/04/11 01:35:19
LAGinz25
I think I’m probably in the minority here, but I find the vast majority of EZ Keys MIDI pretty uninspiring. A little too simplistic too, which is ironic, given that the drum MIDI is, if anything, too busy. I actually dig both platforms a lot, but just wish....
2018/04/11 02:42:16
kson
Hard pass on this one.
2018/04/11 12:01:15
Fleer
LAGinz25
I think I’m probably in the minority here, but I find the vast majority of EZ Keys MIDI pretty uninspiring. A little too simplistic too, which is ironic, given that the drum MIDI is, if anything, too busy. I actually dig both platforms a lot, but just wish....

Good point. Unless you have a bunch of serials at the ready, better to check them out before getting. Some seem more bland than others, as if they were rushed out, either to go side-by-side with a drum MIDI pack or a sound expansion launch.
I now tend to check information on the developer. If it’s Martin Hall, I’m quite comfortable. If there’s no info, less so.
2018/04/13 03:39:41
mumpcake
LAGinz25

I think there is a lot of similarity to the libraries, coupled with the names don't always clue you in to the type of patterns you want.

Band in a Box has a feature where you can find styles similar to a given song.  If EZ Keys had something like that to recommend clips, it would be useful.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account