2016/01/17 13:17:26
BobF
There is NO infatuation with a machine make.  It's all about where we are today and not wanting to lose momentum.  We are seeing solid advancement with Sonar.  These guys are on a roll.  I don't want to see distractions get in the way of advancements.

I have no great love for Windows.  Windows just happens to be where my time & $$ have ended up through all of the choices I've made for PC hardware/software since '81 or '82.  I don't see an ROI in a change to another platform.
2016/01/17 15:45:40
stevec
BobF
...I don't see an ROI in a change to another platform.

I believe that is the key factor.   If CW had industry numbers showing good revenue potential I'm sure they'd already have started the process.   It is a business after all.
2016/01/17 15:50:03
Sir Les
What about People?...any advancements?

Seems what fuels the monsters (Error, sins, demons, jin and ,evils, horrors, ills and death ) Perhaps in wars, and sacrifices made for, and still are,...Is not tallied into the equation with some others saying millions to do being too much?....Being continued on...by the people for?..and costing trillions to make by way of costing more and taxing that which supports the other, some keep turning a blind eye towards the cause of such waste and death and evil...Only showing us more as it continues..the root cause for our err, and Merphies laws to frustrate gaining in that cost with all now under a dead things values?

I make music better than Sonar/Protools/or machine...by it's own self, as it will do nothing if not instructed to do so by input of a living knower.......Sonar just is the scribe I use...there are other methods to scribe...(remember our minds make memories also) not the computer...
Without the living aspect of coder..or maker...and understanding of what is to care for , and tend to, and sow into, and share in....LIFE has many kinds Living Not Human! ....We are doing in likeness of the creator or master builder, when it is given all necessary, for the greater good of all living things..To do good with, unto all living things....Makes peace be....Money is a idol?...if it is made so important, that people suffer death, and sickness and woe, and wrath....Then it does cost too much...and should not be given any interest...Perhaps is best...and make our doings free...so it can be freely received, and given by...without third party poopers who only have evils on their minds to war with....No more money...no more war machines, and spies, and lies...or error...no hindering costs...No stoppage of tending to the garden properly...harvest is works, all can have if shared and working for...in receiving at least that without tainting it.......Industrial madness and selfishness cost....Selflessness is cost free!...and should not be marked as wrong doing....But to better the humanities.....One kind...Tending to many.....That is the attribute of Life for us....If it is polluted or tainting or being tainted.....(( and it is lost the Earth and all other living things))...What is gained by the Cost?..

Now do we need the machine?...and does it help?, or hinder when it cost too much?....and is not made?....could help make music more so...yet we do not need this machine to make music!

What becomes redundant...The human?...So, if no human can make without machine, and only the machine can do.....What else do we sacrifice to the machine of a dead thing?..or a old way?...it is not new if we carry over the very thing that taints all we put under that dead thing or ideal....Is it some one human making the cost high?....I would say yes!....

So ...remove, or remake another system....No boundries, removes the blockage...and it is done freely....That ends the problem of not having it on many systems.....All can have it...if it is done freely....right?.

Given, shared, well cared for, in good intensions....well who would say it is impossible?.
If they pay trillions for war, and hold debts over nations.....And still pay for it....Then what is a million dollars added to...to make it then put into debts already outstanding?

See...it is a lie...a bent game...and they say...It cost too much, to get more given, to keep it so....Bent.

Not saying it is the companies intent.....But it is the one who made the ideal idea of value and wealth....and it goes one way...no other way...and it is established as so, and will not be changed....

So no new years...no new ways...no new good or very good, ...it seems the tech is getting better...But it is full of spies and virus, and bad codex...to keep us paying for the new promise of better...on the same thing...a machine, which does do some of...Yet again it is not necessary to make ....or use...to get life...or music...

And if I want to make music....I only have to clap my hands and stamp my feet to time, and tempo and sing!
Eh...what does that cost?...JUST HAVE TO DO IT....AND IT IS DONE..LIKE MOST THINGS ARE DONE...BY DOING.

NOW ...there is truth in this post...and if those who keep it high in pricing on many things to support the evils and corruption and sins done for this cost to gain some of it to live....Who ever put this system in play...surely did not see the outcomes of hindering us...and loosing so much living force from this earth....in tainting it with pollution to make these machines.....To cost more?....I thought tech was to make our lives and living world better....Yet is is in a state of decay and unrest, problems and hatreds...to festor wars without end...or a end to all living on this world or Earth.

Now I am taking a whole perspective....money does not solve ill health or death...and yet it is asked for to solve problems...it does not solve.

It is a liar..and it lies about a lot of things being needed to pay for, which are freely given by the original maker for all to have!....The ****ing of the human system is in this ****ing towards IDOL....not living , and yet controls or not doing..or our doings?....

Again it is not necessary to do, and if employed....Then sin is justified....error is wanted...death is always, and we go no further than bettering the machine...which always breaks down over time!

Now..Does the body also?...well if it is in this tainting state or status...Yes it will become desperate...stressed..or frustrated to a point of breaking down also.

See the need for health care is costing...and prisons going up also....eventually the cost to live will be so much no one can!

And in that...chaos arises...to terror?....oh...more cost to fight...more police...more military...and more dead...mounting the mount of that cause and effect should be noted dearly.

Just saying.

New year is redundant if we carry over the root of....Monsters...then they will always be in the way!

2016/01/17 16:03:27
stevec
Uh...   Waiter, I'll have what he's having.  

2016/01/17 16:33:20
BobF
Sir Les

Just saying.

Yeah, it sux that money how we choose to barter.  It is what it is.  I suppose we could ask Cakewalk or Gibson to forget about paying the utility bills and employees, but I feel pretty certain that the guys doing the work would go somewhere else so they can eat and be warm when they're home sleeping.

Idea.  Ask iApple if THEY will pay for it!
2016/01/17 19:04:42
Brando
stevec

Purple micro-dot I think. Tried that once and saw a circus on my bedroom wall.
2016/01/18 10:57:12
stevec
Brando
stevec

Cool...........     quick question: Was the wall breathing?   Just curious.  
2016/01/18 20:21:04
Brando
stevec
Brando
stevec

Cool...........     quick question: Was the wall breathing?   Just curious.  

Not breathing per se. Leaping tigers, hoops of fire, calliope soundtrack - the whole thing. Sounds like you might have some experience with walls that breathe?
2016/01/19 00:23:27
stevec
Brando

Not breathing per se. Leaping tigers, hoops of fire, calliope soundtrack - the whole thing. Sounds like you might have some experience with walls that breathe?

I cannot answer that question on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.  

2016/01/19 00:25:07
sharke
Sir Les

Seems what fuels the monsters (Error, sins, demons, jin and ,evils, horrors, ills and death ) Perhaps in wars, and sacrifices made for, and still are,...Is not tallied into the equation with some others saying millions to do being too much?....Being continued on...by the people for?..and costing trillions to make by way of costing more and taxing that which supports the other, some keep turning a blind eye towards the cause of such waste and death and evil...Only showing us more as it continues..the root cause for our err, and Merphies laws to frustrate gaining in that cost with all now under a dead things values?

I make music better than Sonar/Protools/or machine...by it's own self, as it will do nothing if not instructed to do so by input of a living knower.......Sonar just is the scribe I use...there are other methods to scribe...(remember our minds make memories also) not the computer...
Without the living aspect of coder..or maker...and understanding of what is to care for , and tend to, and sow into, and share in....LIFE has many kinds Living Not Human! ....We are doing in likeness of the creator or master builder, when it is given all necessary, for the greater good of all living things..To do good with, unto all living things....Makes peace be....Money is a idol?...if it is made so important, that people suffer death, and sickness and woe, and wrath....Then it does cost too much...and should not be given any interest...Perhaps is best...and make our doings free...so it can be freely received, and given by...without third party poopers who only have evils on their minds to war with....No more money...no more war machines, and spies, and lies...or error...no hindering costs...No stoppage of tending to the garden properly...harvest is works, all can have if shared and working for...in receiving at least that without tainting it.......Industrial madness and selfishness cost....Selflessness is cost free!...and should not be marked as wrong doing....But to better the humanities.....One kind...Tending to many.....That is the attribute of Life for us....If it is polluted or tainting or being tainted.....(( and it is lost the Earth and all other living things))...What is gained by the Cost?..

Now do we need the machine?...and does it help?, or hinder when it cost too much?....and is not made?....could help make music more so...yet we do not need this machine to make music!

What becomes redundant...The human?...So, if no human can make without machine, and only the machine can do.....What else do we sacrifice to the machine of a dead thing?..or a old way?...it is not new if we carry over the very thing that taints all we put under that dead thing or ideal....Is it some one human making the cost high?....I would say yes!....

So ...remove, or remake another system....No boundries, removes the blockage...and it is done freely....That ends the problem of not having it on many systems.....All can have it...if it is done freely....right?.

Given, shared, well cared for, in good intensions....well who would say it is impossible?.
If they pay trillions for war, and hold debts over nations.....And still pay for it....Then what is a million dollars added to...to make it then put into debts already outstanding?

See...it is a lie...a bent game...and they say...It cost too much, to get more given, to keep it so....Bent.

Not saying it is the companies intent.....But it is the one who made the ideal idea of value and wealth....and it goes one way...no other way...and it is established as so, and will not be changed....

So no new years...no new ways...no new good or very good, ...it seems the tech is getting better...But it is full of spies and virus, and bad codex...to keep us paying for the new promise of better...on the same thing...a machine, which does do some of...Yet again it is not necessary to make ....or use...to get life...or music...

And if I want to make music....I only have to clap my hands and stamp my feet to time, and tempo and sing!
Eh...what does that cost?...JUST HAVE TO DO IT....AND IT IS DONE..LIKE MOST THINGS ARE DONE...BY DOING.

NOW ...there is truth in this post...and if those who keep it high in pricing on many things to support the evils and corruption and sins done for this cost to gain some of it to live....Who ever put this system in play...surely did not see the outcomes of hindering us...and loosing so much living force from this earth....in tainting it with pollution to make these machines.....To cost more?....I thought tech was to make our lives and living world better....Yet is is in a state of decay and unrest, problems and hatreds...to festor wars without end...or a end to all living on this world or Earth.

Now I am taking a whole perspective....money does not solve ill health or death...and yet it is asked for to solve problems...it does not solve.

It is a liar..and it lies about a lot of things being needed to pay for, which are freely given by the original maker for all to have!....The ****ing of the human system is in this ****ing towards IDOL....not living , and yet controls or not doing..or our doings?....

Again it is not necessary to do, and if employed....Then sin is justified....error is wanted...death is always, and we go no further than bettering the machine...which always breaks down over time!

Now..Does the body also?...well if it is in this tainting state or status...Yes it will become desperate...stressed..or frustrated to a point of breaking down also.

See the need for health care is costing...and prisons going up also....eventually the cost to live will be so much no one can!

And in that...chaos arises...to terror?....oh...more cost to fight...more police...more military...and more dead...mounting the mount of that cause and effect should be noted dearly.

Just saying.

New year is redundant if we carry over the root of....Monsters...then they will always be in the way!

Someone better tell Moshkito he has some competition. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account