2015/08/16 10:56:19
BobF
I apologize, I used search first and didn't see patterns.lst in the locations you posted.  Here is what I have.  First, the location you specified, which on closer examination appears to be the correct place.  Ignore the directory SI_Patterns.  By date, this appears to be leftover from the unbundled version of Studio Instruments:

The SI_Patterns directory exists only as a remnant of the unbundled Studio Instruments version.

Sorry for the confusion.  I'll edit my posts above ... 

2015/08/16 10:57:07
BobF
scook
BobF
For the version of Studio Instruments included with Sonar, the location is
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments\SI_Patterns\Drums

So this is the old Studio Instruments path? I only have the version bundled with SONAR and this path does not exist in my installation.

Yes, that is the OLD path.  My quoted statement should read 'NOT included'
2015/08/16 11:01:03
BobF
To the OP - which version of Studio Instruments are you using?  Was your version bundled with Sonar 2015, or was it purchased & installed separately?

2015/08/16 11:08:10
scook
Fixed my previous posts based on your info. At this point, I would suggest searching "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments" for patterns.lst. It should be pretty easy to figure out which patterns.ist is used by Drums and rename it. I usually rename patterns.lst files in case I need to restore the original.
2015/08/16 23:50:00
gagliardi
I use the version of SI included in Sonar X3 build 211. I do not find any file ".lst" in any folder... I can not find in any folder, a single MIDI file included in the menu: for example "ROCK\2TON-A"; it must be hidden... Mystery! Thanks for your time!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account