• Software
  • Syntronik Deluxe Available Now (p.2)
2018/03/31 21:30:48
Zo
Is it worth of it , any owner here of the new additions ?
2018/04/01 13:42:06
abacab
Glyn Barnes
So, are examples of the new synths included in Syntronic Free? I do not see any after I update, nor do I see any sample file download for free content in my users area alongside the ones I have bought.

Same here...
2018/04/03 12:58:18
Stone House Studios
If I get the Total Studio Max, will it include the Syntronic Deluxe?

Brian
2018/04/03 13:19:54
abacab
I don't think that IK updates the Max bundles with new release products...
2018/04/03 14:11:12
Stone House Studios
abacab
I don't think that IK updates the Max bundles with new release products...

Yeah - thinking same thing but they are both new! Have to scrutinize - since I already have AmpliTube Max and TrackS 5 Max, I don't want to pay for too much redundancy!

Brian
2018/04/03 14:49:46
IK_Multimedia
New products are not added to Total Studio 2 MAX, and sorry I missed posting this here but I confirmed there are no new presets for the new synths in the free version at this time.
2018/04/03 15:50:56
Stone House Studios
IK_Multimedia
New products are not added to Total Studio 2 MAX, and sorry I missed posting this here but I confirmed there are no new presets for the new synths in the free version at this time.

Thanks - is there anything I don't already own in AmpliTube Max that is included in Total Studio Max? Otherwise, I just need the Syntronic Deluxe crossgrade.

Brian
2018/04/03 17:28:27
IK_Multimedia
Stone House Studios
IK_Multimedia

Thanks - is there anything I don't already own in AmpliTube Max that is included in Total Studio Max? Otherwise, I just need the Syntronic Deluxe crossgrade.

Brian

You would get Fender Collection 2, Ampeg SVX 2, and Fulltone Collection.
2018/04/03 18:19:27
Stone House Studios
IK_Multimedia
Stone House Studios
IK_Multimedia

Brian

You would get Fender Collection 2, Ampeg SVX 2, and Fulltone Collection.

Thanks, and of course all the additional SampleTank stuff I don't have yet! May need both!!!!!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account