2018/03/31 05:17:10
Frank Harvey
I have 'Momentum' on My Iphone ...
& It is still available in the Apple store.
Is it still a product  ......
.....or in Abeyance for time being ?
cheers Frank
2018/03/31 05:23:00
AT
I don't think you can buy it now but you can still download your copy from the store.
2018/03/31 05:40:02
Frank Harvey
Thnx AT,
Just FYI... I checked out the MY PRODUCTS Page..........Momentum is displayed there in Spirit Only apparently..........Clicked on the link to get...

"Page Not Found
It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists, we couldn't find it or you are just extremely lost. That's OK it happens to us all the time. Here are some popular destinations to help you along your travels."

Anywho ;)
Things are, no doubt, still in a fair bit of confusion.
2018/04/01 03:31:34
AT
After Christmas I wanted to buy Momentum from the apple store.  I still had a copy on my wife's account but couldn't get it on my account.  I don't think it was in the Cake store.
2018/04/01 03:32:43
AT
Oh, sorry, it was scratch pad that was still available.  I never got a copy of momentum.  But that would be in the apple store too, I'm pretty sure.
2018/04/02 07:41:26
Frank Harvey
Thnx AT.
UPDATE : From what I have experienced over the past week , tirelessly slugging away with the I'Phone 'MOMENTUM' app, trying desperately to make some 'sense of my of my multitude of ( Yes.... questionable) song /tune concepts.........I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD ............and wonder..............."Now  that I have been exposed to this nifty  'modus opperandum' ........being MOMENTUM  .............how will I survive without it " ?
Momentum .........OR Its Better should be an essential inclusion in any future BL development.
Please Meng / Noel
Is there something in the Pipeline?
Cheers.........Frank H
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account