2015/06/25 11:25:24
vanceen
I posted about this in the SONAR forum and my post was moved to this one, so please excuse the duplicate topic above.

One thing nobody's mentioned is that Rapture Pro shows up in Task Manager right away, so the program itself is loaded.

I'm trying the Windows Defender exclusions now (still waiting, doesn't look good). Next I'll try uninstalling everything and reinstalling with Rapture Pro first.
2015/06/25 11:31:34
Doktor Avalanche
It's started. The problem is there is no splash screen to indicate that it has (by design - but bad design!!). You are waiting for scans to complete before the UI becomes visible, and a scan always happens upon startup (although no indication either), very unfriendly. We are awaiting more patches.
2015/06/26 01:52:56
jih64
vanceen

Next I'll try uninstalling

That's your best bet, and then get something that actually 'works' as it should 'out of the box', that's what I did, Omnisphere 2, also have been very happy with Serum and Synthmaster (both which I had before Rapturd Poo) and none of them have had any problems for me and just worked flawlessly out of the box, and I still have Dim Pro and Rapture and Z3TA2 and all their expansion packs.
2015/06/26 14:04:41
Woodyoflop
RP is also painfully slow for me as well. However my compuer has alot of issues with it as well because it was damage during shipping so i doubt my experience can be a reliable source. I dont know if the slowness was due to RP or my computer. All other plugins seem to load fine. Sometimes if i use RP in more than one instance in a project it wont even load the project and stops responding in platinum however i can usually manage to open the project in X3. 
2015/07/15 06:49:09
mduque
Latest update of Rapture Pro is working for me. Now it Works like a charm and opens fast enough (3 secs).
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account