2015/07/13 05:36:45
Howard Worf
I bought Z3TA+2 a few weeks ago and I am jolly happy with my purchase (apart from the one computer only licence, as I use Studio One and Cubase on my desktop and laptop, but I digress).

The issue I have is one I am asking on the Cubase forums too. I have no trouble running Z3TA+2 under Studio One, but Cubase wants me to copy the .dll or .vst3 file to its own plugins folder, and I can't find these anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone here has cracked this particular nut?
2015/07/13 10:01:48
scook
Even with a single license, in general, Cakewalk does not mind if you install their products on more than one machine. Since you only have one license, you are not permitted to use the program on both computers at the same time.

I believe the basic Z3TA+2 install puts the 64bit dll in "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins." If this is a 32bit installation, the dll would be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vstplugins." The advanced install option will allow you to install the dlls anywhere on the PC. There is no VST3 version of the plug-in
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account