2018/03/22 17:51:28
Sir William
Grem
Sir William

what is TDFKAS?

TDFKAS = The Daw Formerly Known As Sonar

That's what Meng decided that we'd call it until the official "New" launch.

Thank you. I should've worked that out!
2018/03/22 20:10:22
Cactus Music
Yes good news today. I already had created an the account on the day we first got the word. I  had used the correct email but I did change my user name to match up now. I also got an email to another account I had. so everyone should get this message which to me is perfectly clear. Funny how some folks here just "don't get it"  Must be a learning disability. 

Just in case your need it said again for the 100th time- Band lab will be producing a new DAW based on the old Sonar IP.. It IS NOT AN UPDATE. Sonar and Cakewalk are gone, down the road, kaput.  
You can use your last version of Sonar forever but if you need to re install it someday you will need a Bandlab account to re authorize it.
In my opinion a very kind offer from Band Lab and everything they have done for us old Cakewalk clients has been above and beyond my expectations.  

2018/03/22 21:04:44
S.L.I.P.

2018/03/26 17:31:18
Starise
I had used different emails for Bandlab and Cakewalk. I corrected my Bandlab email to match my Cakewalk email. Hopefully they didn't already send out the emails or I didn't get one.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account