• Software
  • Waves License Engine Updated (p.2)
2018/03/29 13:21:41
mudgel
You’ll only miss any upgrades for those specific plugins.
2018/03/29 13:43:09
Mesh
Thanks Mike

2018/03/29 14:47:08
TheMaartian
The only Waves plugins that I would even consider WUP on would be the new ones, like Scheps Omni Channel. A lot of the older ones haven't been updated in a long time, and may never see another one. Why pay?

If one does get updated, like F6, wait for a $29 sale on it and buy a new license at everyPlugin.com for less than $25. Cheaper than WUP.

For me, WUP stands for Windows Uninstall Process. 

Waves version numbering is a joke. EVERYTHING is 9.2.0, before and after updates. Then there are the 9.9.2 shell versions. And then Waves Central versions (WTF was that last update about anyway? sheesh). And then the licensing engine.

I pay no attention to those numbers. They just confuse things. I go by when the plugin was first introduced.
2018/03/29 15:51:55
Mesh
Thanks Maartian....that's exactly what I was wondering about.

The two (from my list) I'd consider upgrading would be Infected Mushroom Pusher (IMP) and Scheps Omni.
Scheps is good for one more year, but IMP has expired. Not sure if they have updated that or not...
2018/03/29 16:06:51
BassDaddy
It has happened to me so often with the Waves cache that the first thing I do before installing a new product is delete the cache. Then, no problems at all.  I never thought it could be causing Browser wonkiness.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account