2015/06/06 16:56:27
Geo524
Doktor Avalanche
Crashing in Standalone or VST?
Did you do the VST reset?
Give us examples of the missing samples. Let me see if I can repro. Ta.
You are using the 64 bit version?

VST and yes... I did the reset/rescan. 64 bit Win 7 Pro.

2015/06/06 17:28:41
gswitz
Geo524,

I had to double back and re-install all sound libraries back a bit (after the last update).

Right now, I can't find any libraries not working Except Galbanum Piscis (and I think this is because it fights for slots with the other libraries?) I'll try reinstalling it.

But all the sounds you mention (all the sounds in Sonar Rapt Pro) are working for me.

Also, I haven't had Rapture suddenly stop working since the last update (what I refer to as the Rapture Silent Treatment).
2015/06/06 17:36:26
scook
gswitz
 I can't find any libraries not working Except Galbanum Piscis (and I think this is because it fights for slots with the other libraries?) I'll try reinstalling it.

I would wait on messing with Piscis until CW annouces a fix. It is not due to LFO waveforms or missing EG and SG files. There is something else going on in some of the programs.

The rest, on the other hand seem, to be working OK although I have not tested all 15000+ programs in my config. Probably never will.
2015/06/06 17:54:12
gswitz
Reinstalling it made it work. I don't know if it made other things not work.

Thanks for the info though, Scook. You're always right on time.

2015/06/06 18:13:56
jih64
gswitz

Galbanum Piscis ? have you test them all ?
2015/06/06 18:19:44
Geo524
Hi gswitz,

Did you uninstall the libraries first or just reinstall them? I can't even find where they are to uninstall them and do I have to reinstall from CCC? All the other libraries are in control panel and can be uninstalled but the Rap Pro samples are not there. I have no idea why Cake makes some of their installs so difficult. Case in point as massive as the Omnisphere library is everything installs to where it is suppose to be unless I choose to install to a different path. Thanks...
2015/06/06 18:25:22
scook
jih64
gswitz

Galbanum Piscis ? have you test them all ?

No need to test them all, if the first 5 or so of the Spectrum Pads sound the same in Rapture and RPro, that would be enough for me to chance reinstalling Piscis.
2015/06/06 18:31:30
kotrance
paulevs
Notes still sticking in FL Studio 12. Nothing appears to have changed with this update.
Do you have a quality control department? How long am I not going to be able to use what I paid for here?

Same here... The GUI does not crash in FL 12 when switching from element to browser anymore but any MIDI input is stuck. Even tried initialing the program and putting a simple, 1 element saw wave and still the midi notes got stuck indefinitely playing. Pretty much agree with paulevs on this one.. Quality control department please! 
2015/06/06 18:52:31
Doktor Avalanche
kotrance
Even tried initialing the program and putting a simple, 1 element saw wave and still the midi notes got stuck indefinitely playing.

Confirmed with Maschine 2.3 and RN Noise Elements program from Dimension Pro factory Library.
2015/06/06 18:54:05
gswitz
Geo524
Did you uninstall the libraries first or just reinstall them? 

Yes. I went through everything and uninstalled and re-installed. It sounds silly.

Cakewalk Support
To completely remove Rapture Pro from your computer and reinstall it, follow the steps below:Run the Rapture Pro uninstaller. This is normally done from the Cakewalk Command Center. Open the Command Center, right-click on Rapture Pro and select Uninstall.If Command Center is not installed, Rapture Pro can be uninstalled from the Control Panel in Windows under Programs and Features. After the uninstall completes, open the Run Prompt by holding down the “Windows” key and pressing “R” on the keyboard.At the Prompt, type regedit and click [OK].Click [Yes] if asked to allow the program to make changes to your computer.**Important: When accessing the Registry Editor, create a backup by going to File | Export. In the Export Registry File window that appears, verify the “Export range” is set to “All” and “Save as type” is set to “Registration Files (*.reg)”. It is important to create a backup of the registry- there is no undo function if an incorrect value is deleted. Any changes made can be reversed by simply double-clicking the backup .reg file to import your previous settings. If this is required, re-import your backup prior to restarting your computer.

After backing up your Registry, delete the following registry key. Delete the last folder in the chain of these keys by right-clicking on it and selecting "delete".For 64-bit installations of Rapture Pro:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\Rapture Pro

For 32-bit installations of Rapture Pro:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\wow6432Node\Cakewalk Music Software\Rapture ProNext, highlight the following folder in the Registry Editor:For 64-bit installations:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music SoftwareFor 32-bit installations:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\wow6432Node\Cakewalk Music SoftwareIn the right-hand pane, right-click the value SampleDataDir and choose delete.

At this point you can reinstall Rapture Pro from the Cakewalk Command Center (recommended), or by downloading the installer(s) from your Cakewalk Account.This should eliminate any software irregularities that are causing your problem. If you continue to run into issues after following the steps above, please let me know.

I manually uninstalled every component as well and re-installed. This made a big difference for me.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account