2015/06/09 09:55:42
weeman182
I cannoit phathom why Rapture 1 works fine and has worked fine since original CD release yet this dumb **** takes 5 times longer to load. I can load a full project with 18 VST's including kontakt librarys faster than loading a session with 1 track with Pro applied.
2015/06/09 10:43:02
Doktor Avalanche
There are a load of serious Z3TA+2 issues that haven't been fixed for two years (we are still awaiting a service pack).
I notice there is a stuck note issue in Z3TA+2, so I wonder if it's the same code that is the problem?

[SPECULATION]
It looks like Rapture Pro borrowed a lot of code from other projects and in turn inherited the same bugs. I stress 100% speculation so ignore this.
[/SPECULATION]

Regardless I'm glad Cakewalk are fixing Rapture Pro, I hope once it is done Z3TA+2 finally gets its issues resolved, it's time Cakewalk made a statement about that synth as well, those issues have been ignored for far too long and it's still for sale. My view is clear the pain now, and perhaps by next year trust will have resumed with their synth plugin operation, just like they are doing very successfully right now with Sonar (that product is improving dramatically).

(Sorry Made Multiple Edits)

2015/06/09 17:50:12
Dean Capper
weeman182, I just replied to your support case. Please reply to it with specifics if there are any questions. I'll be able to help you out there much faster.
2015/06/09 17:59:37
Dean Capper
aeigens, I have reached out to you via email to get more details about your problem with Rapture Pro. If you respond there, I'll be able to get you up and running again.
2015/06/09 18:19:26
Dean Capper
Geo524, I have sent you an email with specific troubleshooting steps. Please reply to me there if you're still having trouble.
2015/06/09 18:34:30
Dean Capper
midi sentinel, I have replied to your support case. Please supply the error codes in your Rapture Pro's About screen in order to get it authorized.
2015/06/10 13:11:41
weeman182
Dean add (REMOVED) on skype i will give you a detailed experience of the issue i am facing in Reaper including audio loopback over skype -  Im am extremely enthused by your response via e-mail and would like to help you. The issue FL studio and Reaper users are facing is stuck notes in loop mode. It must be the same code issue in both DAW's. I can deal with the poor performance loadups but i can work with stuck notes. The only way to turn the note off is to make the plugin offline and or un-insert it. I found another issue with Pro when used in Reaper which completely screws up the project your working on. It interupts playback control an d transport features.

2015/06/10 13:22:10
Doktor Avalanche
weeman182
Dean add [Removed] on skype i will give you a detailed experience of the issue i am facing in Reaper including audio loopback over skype -  Im am extremely enthused by your response via e-mail and would like to help you. The issue FL studio and Reaper users are facing is stuck notes in loop mode. It must be the same code issue in both DAW's. I can deal with the poor performance loadups but i can work with stuck notes. The only way to turn the note off is to make the plugin offline and or un-insert it.

Might be best to PM/email the skype (edit the post to remove it) and take your discussion offline...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
2015/06/10 21:31:57
Geo524
Dean Capper [Cakewalk]
Geo524, I have sent you an email with specific troubleshooting steps. Please reply to me there if you're still having trouble.

Thanks Dean. I appreciate your help and will let you know how it goes.
2015/06/11 04:19:44
jih64
ShellstaX
jih64
I got Muz3um working ... copied them to ...

As has been posted before ... you can just 'link/junction' them if you don't want to maintain duplicates ...

as per http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3214357 ...  
cmd.exe

cd C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro\Multisamples

mklink /J "Digital Sound Factory Volume 3" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common
\Cakewalk\x64\Dimension Pro\Multisamples\Digital Sound Factory Volume 3"

Keep in mind - these are my files as an example. Understand what you are doing before actioning 'hacks'.

I've currently done this with 12 of my legacy packs

NOTE though: a junction is just a pointer, so any 'action' will affect the source multisamples. You can 'delete' the junction and it won't delete the files from the original location. But if you 'move' the junction it will also move the original subfolders/files.

cmd.exe
C:\>mklink ?
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
Creates a symbolic link.

MKLINK [[/D] | [/H] | [/J]] Link Target

/D      Creates a directory symbolic link.  Default is a file
                symbolic link.
        /H      Creates a hard link instead of a symbolic link.
        /J      Creates a Directory Junction.
        Link    specifies the new symbolic link name.
        Target  specifies the path (relative or absolute) that the new link
                refers to.

Thanks for that, I am fine with copying them as I did, they don't take up much space and I don't have a shortage of space. I have copied your info above and filed it away for future reference if needed. Thanks
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account