2015/06/18 11:04:50
scook
jasontag
I agree that there is no attempt being made to fix issues. I am one of those who got an "out of system resources" error trying to install Rapture Pro. Well, I downloaded the new version (made sure I had already deleted the old downloaded files) and the problem is still there. So I can't even install it to watch it fail.

I also get the "out of system resources" error.  Ignore the error, the program should install OK. At least it did for me.
2015/06/18 11:54:34
jasontag
scook
jasontag
I agree that there is no attempt being made to fix issues. I am one of those who got an "out of system resources" error trying to install Rapture Pro. Well, I downloaded the new version (made sure I had already deleted the old downloaded files) and the problem is still there. So I can't even install it to watch it fail.

I also get the "out of system resources" error.  Ignore the error, the program should install OK. At least it did for me.

I tried that. It "seems" to complete. But then the sound packs won't install. Ignoring a message like that is not good computing practices, and indicates at minimum a problem that will appear down the road - like maybe the sounds packs? Or the issues people mention above? You installed it - did you also install all the sounds packs successfully? Does everything work?
2015/06/18 12:05:32
scook
The expansion packs have separate installers which did not throw any errors for me. All of RPro installed completely as best I can tell. That said my total RPro environment contains over 15000 programs including DPro, Rapture, 3rd party and my own creations. I will probably never test all the programs. Don't really care to do it. The only expansion pack which I know has problems is not part of the standard RPro install, it is Galbanum Piscis. It appears to have some path issues which are unique to the package.
2015/06/27 18:31:39
DigitalArchivist
I have noticed that the recent Rapture Pro update 2.00.01.509 is still extremely slow to load in Reaper 4.78 x64. Rapture Pro is a little faster to reload if I close it and then open it again, but certainly not as quick as it should be compared with other soft synths either on initial load or reload.

Hope the bakers will keep working on this issue.
2015/07/03 08:09:34
Doktor Avalanche
What is happening with Rapture Pro and Z3TA+2 updates please?
Thanks.
2015/07/06 19:17:33
bz2838
Rapture Pro still takes forever to load, if it loads at all.  Every other vsti loads instantly, but the last time I tried to use Rapture Pro, it never did load until I ran the stand alone version as administrator, and only then could I load it in Splat, and it still took almost 5 minutes to load.  I like the instrument, but at this point it's not practical to use.
2015/07/06 21:28:19
Doktor Avalanche
Come on Cakewalk spill the beans.. Please..
2015/07/07 00:03:18
thechurchboi
@Geo524 I feel your pain, man! I honestly do.
2015/07/07 03:21:54
jih64
2015/07/07 22:01:35
Doktor Avalanche
Really worried at this point. I'm wondering if RP has just been dumped like the other plugins (such as Z3TA+2) after one service pack. We aren't getting much communication regardless. I'm now have two buggy Cakewalk plugins that Cakewalk still sells, which will only work wellish with Sonar, although they are riddled with issues from my perspective.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account