2015/07/02 11:41:32
BobF
SI Bass, SI Drums, SI Strings, SI E Piano

Where are the stand-alone versions?

The SI pack I bought ala cart had them available.
2015/07/02 12:26:53
scook
I just looked, I do not believe the bundled version includes standalones. I did load SI-Drums in VSThost so I would expect SAVIHost would work too, if you want individual hosts.
2015/07/02 14:17:41
BobF
Thanks.  I had the ala cart version installed before I got whichever Sonar had them bundled.  As part of an agressive cleanup/straighten process (still ongoing) I uninstalled the older SI pack.  Just realized today, while doing other cleanup, that my stand-alone shortcuts weren't working.

I'll check out VSThost.  I mainly grab a stand-alone SI when an Idea hits and I want to get something out of my head quickly.

Thanks again
2015/07/03 20:39:59
ShellstaX
The standalone installers should still be available from your Account "My Products" huh? ... assuming they survived the single sign-on account migration.
2015/07/04 07:52:25
BobF
Yes, I still have the ala cart installer available.  It also installs plugs.  Momma always told me to update to the latest and not to mix versions 

If they really are identical wrapped in a new installer, then adding the stand-alones back in should be a breeze.  If not, then at providing the knowledge that they are identical would be enough for me to make the right adjustments manually.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account