2016/01/05 15:20:45
brconflict
This idea is older than the current Forum version, so I'll rehash.

Touch. X2 introduced Touch features, I believe, and it got me thinking in terms of Steven Slate's implementation, but I think he's stayed on a smaller boat. For Sonar, I mentioned a long time ago that this would be a potentially "Wow" feature at the next NAMM show (which couldn't be sooner than this Winter NAMM).

As we know at CES, more large-scale TVs are being announced. It's likely these things will become touch-friendly, so who's to say you couldn't take one of these 60"+ screens set side by side in the shape of an old 96-channel Neve Console and run a blown up version of Sonar w/Touch?

Pretty much, all CW would need is to increase the graphics size for finger sizes and allow the views to extend beyond one screen. Include a couple of side-by-side 4K TVs (Seiko makes 'em cheap!), and let 'er rip! We could angle them like a desk and show the market how this is done!

Here, Waves is getting busy with it: http://www.waves.com/mixers-racks/emotion-lv1?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=LV1Release#introducing-emotion-lv1-live-mixer
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account