• Features & Ideas
  • Allow a window to select plugins - Not the mile long list that exists now.
2015/12/30 20:27:07
gtgarner
We need a way that we can select/list my plugins in a windows style list of plugins? 

That would allow me to see most of my plugins in a window instead of having to scroll through a mile long (top to bottom) list of my plugins.  For instance: I own waves mercury.  It takes forever to scroll through Sonar's single file list of plugins to find the one I want at the bottom. 

Is this possible?
2015/12/31 08:37:05
dcumpian
You do know that you can create your own custom menus so you can group plugins together by type, right?

But, yes, I like the idea of a plugin dialog window that is searchable/filterable...

Regards,
Dan
2015/12/31 10:50:39
scook
dcumpian
But, yes, I like the idea of a plugin dialog window that is searchable/filterable...

There is a search function for the plug-in tab in the browser. There is only one display mode though, a tree view.
2015/12/31 11:31:58
dcumpian
scook
dcumpian

There is a search function for the plug-in tab in the browser. There is only one display mode though, a tree view.

I really do need to play around with the browser more...

Regards,
Dan
2015/12/31 11:47:42
BobF
dcumpian
scook
dcumpian

I really do need to play around with the browser more...

Regards,
Dan

When you create a handful of custom lists plugin selection becomes a breeze.  The more I use the browser, the more I like it.
2016/01/01 13:15:28
ricoskyl
Until you setup your layouts, you'll find using the search function will save you a lot of time.  It works within a given type of plugin (e.g. FX or Instruments) but otherwise it pares down the list quickly.

I have similar trouble with the media files.  I have so many clips that have arcane names and it creates file problems if I reorganize the files on my hard drive.  I wish that I could tag the files or create shortcuts that would make it easy to find specific files.  If anyone has any tips for this, I'd be forever in your debt.

2016/01/04 11:03:26
Adji
As others have said I have set up a couple of different lists which I find works really well for me and everything is sub categorised. Only took about half an hour and saves a LOT of time.
2016/01/04 16:27:27
Sheanes
a trolley maybe or a pallet
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account