2018/03/17 14:52:20
cclarry
Although it’s Saint Patrick's Day on Saturday, we’ve got Easter eggs on the mind. Did you know that we've been hiding Easter eggs in our plug-ins for 17 years? Probably not, because no one has ever found one. So we decided to reveal the one in Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer: a fully playable pinball game.

So this weekend, between pints of Guinness, fire up a game of pinball, watch our interview with mixing and mastering pros Dave Kutch and Chris Tabron, and read the latest stories.
How to Play a Mean Pinball with Neutron 2
2018/03/17 17:40:16
robbyk
I wonder what the Easter eggs in the other products are, I'm sure a massive search is underway in some circles
2018/03/18 15:59:28
Serious_Noize!
robbyk
I wonder what the Easter eggs in the other products are, I'm sure a massive search is underway in some circles

I only have the free plugins from Izotope, Vinyl, Neutrino and the Ozone Imager plugins. 

In Vinyl if you click on the 4 screws on the panel it will reveal the designer and coders names on a motherboard graphic. 

2018/03/18 16:14:06
Kamikaze
You can play snake in Kilohearts Multipass
2018/03/18 16:38:21
robbyk
Serious_Noize!
robbyk

I only have the free plugins from Izotope, Vinyl, Neutrino and the Ozone Imager plugins. 

In Vinyl if you click on the 4 screws on the panel it will reveal the designer and coders names on a motherboard graphic. 

Cool, I'll give that a try!
2018/03/18 22:26:32
Serious_Noize!
robbyk
Serious_Noize!
robbyk

Cool, I'll give that a try!

Not really music related, but if you use Google Chrome and your internet connection goes out and you try and get on the internet with Chrome you'll see the Dinosaur on the screen, just press the space bar and you can play a game of jump and avoid while the dinosaur is running while your internet connection is out.

It's actually kind of fun to play if you like old school type of games, but I guess if your internet connection is out and your wanting to get on the net then playing games may be the last thing on your mind. 

A lot of people don't notice this is why I am mentioning it. Not really an Easter egg but I just thought it might interest some of you out there who did not know. 

You can play Centepede and Tetris in Reaper by shift clicking the "about" panel.
2018/03/18 23:55:03
Serious_Noize!
the_user_formally_known_as_glennbo
You can play Centepede and Tetris in Reaper by shift clicking the "about" panel.

If they add Donkey Kong and Pacman, I guess that will make it a classic daw eh?

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account