• Software
  • iLOK SOLVED - Activated but not Available?
2018/03/19 19:57:15
pentimentosound
I seem to not be getting this. I have 24 Activations 1 is hidden and 23 licenses. BUT only 20 are available. Why is that?
I understand the hidden one... I hid it. But I have 3 that I cannot figure out
Flux Studio Session Analyzer
Eventide UltraChannel
EastWest MIDI Guitar Teaser Pack (from TriplePlay)

They all are listed as activated. Why aren't they available?

Thanks in advance for the end of a headache! LOL

Michael
2018/03/20 00:52:09
Serious_Noize!
Have you tried deactivating your licenses on the other devices and then reactivating the one that you are currently using?  Or are you using an actual ILOK device? 
Check your activation numbers limit online, deactivate the ones you don't need, or if you are just using one PC deactivate them all and then reactivate them again. You won't lose them by deactivating them, you are simply saying that is not used anymore. They have limits on certain things. 

I don't have an ILOK device, but I have 5 software's on ILOK and they don't require an ILOK DEVICE, but they do demand that I use them on one PC because I don't have an ILOK device. 

Anyway, I hope this helps. Good luck. 

Bobby

2018/03/20 01:06:40
pentimentosound
Thanks   I'll try that. Two of the 3 not "Available" work   .. meaning I can insert them as FX in SPLAT.

I can't figure the East West Teaser Pack, yet.
Michael
2018/03/20 04:09:31
JonD
It's a long shot, but make sure your iLok License Manager is up to date.
2018/03/20 12:47:20
msorrels
I thought Available means you have another license you can use.  So for example I have 157 things under All Activations and under Available I have 76.  They are all products that allow installs on two machines.   If you show the details panel in the ILok License Manager (right click menu or button at the bottom) it should tell you how many activations that license has and where its been activated at.
2018/03/20 13:32:39
jerrypettit
Or, like me, write off the grand or two spent on this nonsense and the products that require iLok and never look back.
2018/03/20 13:46:18
pentimentosound
Ha
I haven't had any trouble with iLOK really. I just don't understand some parts and where/why this East West Pack is

Michael
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account