2015/06/14 17:44:51
Sidroe
I know this question will get laughed at but I have a DSF DimPro library of Symphonic Strings. My problem is if I do a re-install on a clean computer I would like to move the presets and multisamples for Symphonic. I located the multisamples but can't remember where the presets went. Can someone help, please!
2015/06/14 18:06:13
scook
DPro is hardcoded to look for programs in "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Dimension Pro\Programs." C:\ProgramData is a hidden folder.
2015/06/14 21:30:29
Sidroe
Thanks so much! I put everything in the same locations as my other computer but I'm not having any luck getting DimPro to see the library for Symphonic. It won't even refresh with the f5 key. All other libraries are there and working. Any hints?
2015/06/14 21:39:20
scook
Are the programs in ProgramData? If so, try renaming "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Dimension Pro\Programs\programs.lst" then start DPro.
2015/06/15 06:43:38
Sidroe
Hi, guy! Here is some weirdness.  I checked and there is already a program.lst file in the folder. The Symphonic programs load fine using the program handling button in DP. They just don't appear in the DP library list!  I'm thinking the program list file in data folder needs to be updated. And thanks for your help by the way! The list file is dated as of the initial install. How do I get that file to be read as of todays date when I can't get DP to refresh?
2015/06/15 07:19:49
Sidroe
NEVERMIND!!! Old age must be setting in. I forgot about deleting the program list file and restarting DP. All is well now. Thanks so much for your kind attention.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account